Hi Friends,
In the short time that this blog has been up I have single-handedly posted over 6600 boots - many on two or more servers.
When Megaupload disappeared so did the redundancy factor for a huge number of my posts.
I have tried to reup several over the last few days and I will try to continue to reup as I am able.
If you would like a post reupped then please give me the link to that post such as:
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2012/04/freddie-king-fillmore-west-1970.html
I will give priority to those that request as such. "Freddie King 1970 Fillmore" is too sketchy with so many drives for me to sort through.
I do need you to know that I lost a full 2TB of Zeppelin due to an unrecoverable HD failure so I can't make too many promises there but I WILL try to reacquire and post them.
Thank you to those who have supported the blog recently through a donation or through the other simple method. Thank you for those who take enough time to share comments also.
More boots on the way!
-dave
37 comments:
Sorry about the Zep loss. Hard drive failure is a sod.
thanks for your excellent work and dedication - awesome site here....
Dear Dave,
Thanks for your generous offer.
My request is a re-up of
the Peter Gabriel - Berlin 1993 soundboard.
Thanks once again from a fan.
Joe
Many thanks - humbled by the great effort you put in...
Hi Dave -
I hope this is the appropriate place to make this request:
http://www.qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/03/jam-captured-live-in-boston-1982-pre-fm.html
I hope you can recover that 2TB of Zeppelin. I would be sick if I suffered that loss.
Bill
I promise this will be my last request for today:
http://www.qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2010/05/echo-and-bunnymen-berlin-1983-vg-aud.html
Thanks.
Bill
Cool idea. My request is:
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/10/pink-floyd-knebworth-festival-1975-aud.html
TIA.
no request just massive thanks!
Dear Dave!
I hope this zep boot was survived:
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/04/led-zeppelin-welcome-to-1979-knebworth.html
Thanks for your great work!
God Bless!
None of the links work for this one tho I was able to D/L all but the 3rd part when they were working so either just the 3rd part or all 5 would be appreciated.
thanks
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2009/10/jesse-colin-young-boston-1976-vg-aud.html
Dave,
Please make another post regarding donations to the site. I've been trying to reach you about that. Thanks for all the work, and the blog is absolutely great!
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2009/11/bob-dylan-new-orleans-1976-master.html
I have been absolutely loving all the Dylan you have up here and this one looks like it may be worth a re-up.
I had asked about this one recently, but since its relevant I'll also put it here.
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.ca/2009/01/led-zeppelin-wreckage-in-boston-3-shows.html
The first part of this 3 part set had a problem with Whole Lotta Love that was corrected, but I missed the correction and that corrected link has since expired(Track 8 Disc 2. of Wreckage In Boston - Worse Than G.M, Boston, Massachusetts, September, 9th, 1970).
Hoping this wasn't part of the 2TB,
Thanks Dave.
no request just massive thanks!
Hi Dave --
I just spent about 20 minutes trying to find a "direct" link to the show below, but I'm damned if I can locate one. I've enclosed all the info from the blogpost, and hope that helps. If you have this one, I'd sure appreciate snagging it! I have vinyl copies, but even they are incomplete (and scratchy as hell since I've had them since 1978!). Good luck with things, and thank you for your time and dedicaton!
--TSDSINC
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Thin Lizzy & Qween: Seattle 1977 (VG+ Aud) FLAC
Title : Live in Seattle
Venue : Seattle Center Coliseum, Seattle, Washington, USA
Date : 13. March 1977
Lineage : master reel @ full track mono (Tandberg Model 11 R2R deck, Sony ECM-22P
microphone) > Wavelab (wav24/96 > wav16/44) > FLAC > WAV > Cool Edit Pro
(equalisation) > WAV > FLAC
Taper : JEMS
Quality : Excellent -
More info : http://www.queenlive.ca/queen/77-03-13.htm
http://www.queenconcerts.com/detail/live/303/queen-live-13-03-1977-arena-seattle-washington-usa.html
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-49f24f
or
http://lix.in/-49f259
http://lix.in/-4b78fa
http://lix.in/-4cff9b
http://lix.in/-4e863c
http://lix.in/-500cdd
http://lix.in/-51937e
http://lix.in/-531a1f
http://lix.in/-54a0c0
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4b78dc
or
http://lix.in/-49f245
http://lix.in/-4b78e6
http://lix.in/-4cff87
http://lix.in/-4e8628
http://lix.in/-500cc9
http://lix.in/-51936a
http://lix.in/-531a0b
http://lix.in/-54a0ac
Comments welcome.
Posted by QualityBootZ at 7:04 AM
5 comments
thank you so much for your site and great rarities that we look forward to.
bluesman forevers
just...
all Jimi Hendrix :)
all Stevie Ray vaughan :)
all Zed Zeppelin :)
... mmmh ok
i find the best song for me :)
myst gost
hi Dave, please I'd love a reup of this one:
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.it/2008/06/queensryche-operation-perfectcrime-1989.html
links are long time gone ...
thank you and keep on the fantastic job!
A request for a re-up of a couple of Ramones shows
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.co.uk/2008/08/ramones-cbgb-1977-2-sets-vg-aud-flac.html
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.co.uk/2008/12/ramones-scotland-1977-remastered-aud.html
Thanks in advance
Hello Dave,
could you please reup the following one:
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.fr/2009/05/sting-and-gil-evans-last-session-1987.html
Thank you very much
ACE
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2009/12/dokken-yokohama-1988-soundboard-shn.html
Thanks Dave!
DAVE! Thanks for the chance to request this re-up once again!
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.jp/2008/06/george-thorogood-and-destroyers.html
The original files as posted in 2008 were missing three songs as shown in the comments. This is a fantastic-sounding show and I hope you can repost it in all its glory!
Thansk for all your hard work!
Hmmm. That should be of course blogspot.com, not .jp. Sorry for that, Dave!
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/06/head-east-grand-rapids-1980-fm-source.html
Hi,
I'm hoping you can reup the Head East show you once posted. They have very little live stuff available. Thanks. You do a great job.
I think only couple of the links worked when I tried downloading this recently
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/10/george-harrison-making-of-all-things.html
Thanks as always, Dave.
Thank you much for all you do. I kind of feel like an ass asking for more but since you asked, this one looks kind of cool.
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/07/motley-crue-new-york-1984-soundboard.html
thank you for all the hard work
it would make me very happy if this could be reupped
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/09/parliament-funkadelic-unreleased.html
much obilged!
Dave could you please re-up this one? I think there's a lot of people who were hoping you would.
Thanks!
The Beetles: Channel 9 Master 1964 (Full DVD) NTSC
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2011/02/beetles-channel-9-master-1964-full-dvd.html
Ok Dave please re-up this :
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.fr/2009/11/qween-boston-1976-dan-lampinski-master.html
and this :
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.fr/2008/08/deep-purple-lost-milan-tape-ritchie.html
Your blog is fantastic Dave and I hope you recover your 2TB of Led Zep boots.
A re-up of these two would be great:
http://www.qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/10/eagles-berkley-1973-vg-aud-flac.html
and this:
http://www.qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2009/06/jackson-browne-david-lindley-main-point.html
Thanks for all of the great music you provide us with!
I've been out of town this week. Here's my one repost request:
Big Joe Turner- vocals
Milt Buckner - piano, vocals
Slam Stewart - bass, vocals
Jo Jones - drums
Baden-Baden, Germany
FM broadcast
May 1, 1970
Somehow I d/l'd only parts 1 & 2 and missed the rest..thanks
Hello Dave,
There are so many records in your blog that is impossible for me searching one by one, specially relating Pink Floyd.
Thus I don't know if you have post ever "Pink Floyd - A tree full of secrets" complete. They are 9 volums, 18 CD. People say that this is the definitive Pink Floyd regarding rarities.
This is my request. I would be very happy if you can (re)upload it.
Thank you very much in advance. I appreciate a lot your time, dedication and effort.
God bless you.
Thanks Dave! You da man!
Dave, than you SO much for these - what a collection!!
Thank you for all the shows you post. I'm a big Pink Floyd fan. On your old blog you did a PNIK FLOYD double shot from INDIANAPOLIS, IN - USA from 11.12.87 & 06.14.94. Th Taper was the Govenor. I have lost these 2 shows from a hard drive crash. If possible can you repost them. If you cannot, I understand.
Here would be another request if you cannot do the one noted above.:
Pat Benatar:
Pat Benatar: Cleveland 1979 (Soundboard Master)
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2009/08/pat-benatar-cleveland-1979-soundboard.html
Pat Benatar: Philadelphia 1988 (Pre-FM) FLAC
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2009/03/pat-benatar-philadelphi-1988-pre-fm.html
Thank you,
Concertfan
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND HARD WORK !!!please if possible to re up http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2010/07/heart-live-1976-voio-dvd.html
This would be nice
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.ca/2008/10/pink-floyd-early-flights-vols-1-10-1966.html
Post a Comment