art by me
London, Hammersmith Odeon - October 29, 1987
01.Aqualung
02.Locomotive Breath
TT 15:38
(This is all that the taper captured. It may be all that was broadcast.) -dave
Lineage: Capital radio broadcast > 2nd generation copy > Aiwa Tape Deck AD-WX828 > Creative Audigy SE > HD > SoundForge 7.0 > CD Wave > FLAC Frontend (level 6)
Ian Anderson - vocals, flute, guitar
Martin Barre - guitars
David Pegg - bass
Don Airey - keyboards
Doane Perry - drums
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-98d547
or
http://mrwmnm.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-98d53d
or
http://mrwmnk.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
1 comment:
The following is from the text file included: "I really wanted to seed this nice
show from radio which offers a full performance of the great Crest Of The Knave tour. Here, ian Anderson is replacing
Alan Fluff Freeman who was supposed to host the show but was sick. So Ian is the main DJ and of course he takes long
times to explain anecdotes and funny things about each song. But...damned...I really cannot find part one I have on
a c90 so I am seeding all I have which is not a lot, just to give you a flavour of what it is the whole thing. If
any good soul has it, please seed it in a complete form! I thank you in advance."
Love the cover - can't wait to listen to this.
Thanks again.
Post a Comment