Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bob Dylan: Rome 1989 (VG++ Aud) FLAC

DSC07512
Rome, Italy Palazzo Della Civilta E Del Lavoro - 20 June 1989
Taper: Legendary Taper: D
Lineage: Sennheiser MKE 2002 >Sony WM 6 (Maxell XLIIS) >DAT 44.1kHz >
Hard Drive >wave convert to flac (dbpoweramp Music Converter) >md5summer

CD1
Intro (in italian Language)
01. Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)
02. You Don't Know Me
03. Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again
04. Simple Twist of Fate
05. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
06. All Along the Watchtower
07. Mama, You Been On My Mind
08. Girl From The North Country
09. The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll
10. I Shall Be Released

CD2
01. Ballad Of A Thin Man
02. Silvio
03. Like A Rolling Stone
04. Mr. Tambourine Man
05. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
06. Maggie's Farm

Enjoy!!

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a1c2d8
or
http://lix.in/-989b12
http://lix.in/-9a21b3
http://lix.in/-9ba854
http://lix.in/-9d2ef5
http://lix.in/-9eb596
http://lix.in/-a03c37

or
http://mrzrsr.link-protector.com
http://mrzrss.link-protector.com
http://mrzsxx.link-protector.com
http://mrzsxw.link-protector.com
http://mrzsxv.link-protector.com
http://mrzsxk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a4d024
or
http://lix.in/-9ba85e
http://lix.in/-9d2eff
http://lix.in/-9eb5a0
http://lix.in/-a03c41
http://lix.in/-a1c2e2
http://lix.in/-a34983

or
http://mrzsxm.link-protector.com
http://mrzsxz.link-protector.com
http://mrzsxn.link-protector.com
http://mrzsxc.link-protector.com
http://mrzsxr.link-protector.com
http://mrzsxs.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bun Rygar? I think Bob needs to work on his hand writing...

Anonymous said...

New source for me and a DAT too!!
A DAT recording from the summer of 89 is very rare indeed
Big thanks as always

Finley said...

Loving all the Dylan today! Cheers to Bob on his 70th and cheers to QB for posting so much great music - yahoo!!

Anonymous said...

soory but the sony is an walkman no sony-dat as far as google tels me

Anonymous said...

That would make sense, the first Bob gigs I recall being recorded on the new DAT machines were the Hammersmith shows in feb '91.