Thursday, May 5, 2011

Green Day: Leeds 2004 (Lossy Broadcast) FLAC

...overall it's still a good listen for Green Day fans.
Green_Day_Billboard_2004_by_Green_Romance
Leeds Festival, Main Stage
Leeds, England 08/27/2004

Source: Digital Broadcast
Lineage: Digital Radio (BBC Radio1 in MP2 @ 192kbps) > DVB > Stand-Alone CDR Burner > CD > Wav > Flac Level 8
OU: I receive BBC Radio 1 via digital satelite. They broadcast at 192kbps.I do not have terrestrial FM (living in France) so I have no way of capturing the original FM stream,hence my recording coming out as flacs.

01. American Idiot
02. Longview
03. Geek Stink Breath
XX. Hitchin’ A Ride
04. Welcome To Paradise
05. Brainstew
XX. Jaded
06. 3000 Light Years
XX. I Fought The Law
XX. Knowledge
07. Basket Case
08. She
XX. King For A Day
09. Waiting
XX. Minority
10. When I Come Around
XX. We Are The Champions
11. Outro

Incomplete set,complete broadcast.
XXs show the songs not included in the broadcast.

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9748d4
http://lix.in/-98cf75
http://lix.in/-9a5616

or
http://mrwmkw.link-protector.com
http://mrwmkv.link-protector.com
http://mrwmkk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a07090
http://lix.in/-a1f731
http://lix.in/-a37dd2

or
http://mrwmvr.link-protector.com
http://mrwmvs.link-protector.com
http://mrwmkx.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definately not the same band they were 20 years but I didn't really like them 20 years ago. Yeah, they are basically a rock 'n roll band and hearing what was essentially the same show in Atlanta the last two years was a little tired, but Billy Joe in an excellent songwriter and the band is tight! Gotta love a good bass player. Mike Dirnt killed it in Alpharetta. The only band I see these days other than Panic, Furthur, and Phish!!! But what do I know...? My favorite album by Metallica is the "Black Album". Jeez...

Thomas in SC