Live The Coconut Grove Ballroom, Santa Cruz, CA. 1978
(A+ Sound Quality, Seamless Recording)
The Warner Bros. 1978 Wavelength Tour Promo Video
Dvd SBD Audio Capture w Total Recorder Pro > Wave > Sony Sound Forge Pro > Flac(6)
Notes: This NOT the Audio bootleg of the same name. This is a DVD SBD Audio Capture of "The Taping Of Our Times" Warner Bros. Promo Video for the begining of the 1978 Wavelength Tour
01 - Wavelength (5:32)
02 - Brown Eyed Girl (5:02)
03 - Checking It Out (3:40)
04 - Kingdom Hall (5:39)
05 - Caravan (6:10)
Toatl Time 26:05
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-95b83d
http://lix.in/-973ede
or
http://mrwwwk.link-protector.com
http://mrwwwm.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9a4c20
http://lix.in/-9bd2c1
or
http://mrwwwz.link-protector.com
http://mrwwwn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
8 comments:
Apparently, this is "Morrison.Van.1978.1002.TheCoconutGroveBallroom.SantaCruz.CA". Thanks so much.GFS
Awesome! I enjoyed the major run of Van boots so much recently, and any others like this you can post always bring a smile.
I just love this particular period of Van's music.... well OK, I love them all really... but this is nice because it finds him in upbeat R&B mode and still radio-friendly.
Thanks as always Dave!
Lovely stuff, if i'd been aware of this one it'd have been on 'the list' for sure
Staggering how much truly essential stuff still lies unposted
Big thanks as always
I might differ as to sq. Mono; Good+ soundboard, is my estimate.
thanks for all this van recently some variable quality but all worth listening to more more more
Love it! Love it!
Hello Dave,
I bumped into your VanAThon a week or so ago and have been busy capturing all of your delightful offers before the web sheriff patrol invades our corner of heaven. I want you to know that your posts have been truly appreciated. Gratitude and Thanks!!
Clickin' and clickin'...hehe
This one is a killer.
I captured the audio from the DVD through my system soundbaord to wave with Total Recorder Pro, then used Sony Soundforge Pro 10 to create the flacs.
So although they pass the flac test and sound sweet, they are indeed MPEG sourced - I guess I just got lucky compiling and editing this one.
Post a Comment