includes bonus video
The Swingin'Pig presents 'The Swingin'Pig Digital ProjeKct #01'
'A New Machine' 1977-07-02 and 2000
Recorded Live at the Madison Square Garden, New York
Source : The Swingin'Pig Collection (TSP-CD-061 The Swingin'Pig Records) and multimedia files somewhere over the www.
www.swinginpig.freeurl.com
1. WYWH25 (Medley) 6:01.986
(25th Anniversary Medley, rebuilt by The Swingin'Pig)
Live at the Madison Square Garden, New York, 1977-07-02
2. Shine On You Crazy Diamond 1-5 13:23.320
3. Welcome To The Machine 8:12.880
4. Have A Cigar 6:04.133
5. Wish You Were Here 6:11.893
6. Shine On You Crazy Diamond 6-9 18:33.053
Bonus Tracks
7. Have A Cigar - MI2 Remix 5:49.680
8. Wish You Were Here 6:55.026
(by Sparkelhorse, feat. Tom Yorke)
Total 71:11.973
EXTRAS
WYWH25-SP (6:11)
(25th Anniversary Movie, rebuilt by The Swingin'Pig)
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-884190
or
http://lix.in/-92eff7
http://lix.in/-947698
http://lix.in/-86baf9
http://lix.in/-88419a
http://lix.in/-89c83b
http://lix.in/-8b4edc
http://lix.in/-8cd57d
or
http://kcscwc.link-protector.com
http://kcscwr.link-protector.com
http://kcscws.link-protector.com
http://kcscvx.link-protector.com
http://kcscvw.link-protector.com
http://kcscvv.link-protector.com
http://kcscvk.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8fe2bf
or
http://lix.in/-8b4ee6
http://lix.in/-8cd587
http://lix.in/-8e5c28
http://lix.in/-8fe2c9
http://lix.in/-91696a
http://lix.in/-92f00b
http://lix.in/-9476ac
or
http://kcscvm.link-protector.com
http://kcscvz.link-protector.com
http://kcscvn.link-protector.com
http://kcscvc.link-protector.com
http://kcscvr.link-protector.com
http://kcscvs.link-protector.com
http://kcsckx.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
10 comments:
Hi Dave
Could you please post Roger Waters Wall show live in Boston, 2010October 1?
Thank you so much
Tom
I have 9/30 and 10/3.
I will check my hub resources.
Hi Dave
Thanks for checking your ressources. As far as I know 10/1 is available on www.echoeshub.com. I unfortunately have no access to it.
Tom
What the hell is an MKW file?
And two Shn Files.
I thought this was Flac???
Oh well.
Thanks.
Thanks...
For PC users:
http://www.etree.org/mkw.html
On the Mac I tried VLC, xACT, and XLD for the .mkw files with no luck.
Good luck.
If you need to convert files to WAV, use Trader's Little Helper. It gets mentioned here nearly once every post Dave makes.
mkw is the bonus DVD (look up "mkw codec" on Google - its free) shn also has to do with bonus
Okay. Thanks. After all is said and done and I listen to track one, all I ask is WTF? What is the point of all that. Help me out here!
Many thanks for this but... I can't but completely endorse the previous WTF question from Anonymous...
I am a Mac user and I can't listen or convert mkw files –after two hour Google search: virtual PC, yes, but...WTF?
If all the story is about sharing and enjoying... why exclude or make life unconfortable to Mac users?
Free megaupload users get treated to bad URL's, malicious websites and trojans
Post a Comment