"Live After Dividing" -- LIBERATED BOOT -- CAS Tour 1998 *Sledge 41*
Lineage -> Memorex CDR -> DA Conversion -> FLAC
OU: Hello my friends - Here's a nice show I received in a trade awhile back from the "Calling All Stations" tour. I put it up at The Movement weeks ago but it was also requested here, so here you go! It's from the Highland boot titled "Live After Dividing." It's a compilation of tracks from the following dates:
Birmingham UK 02-25-1998
Czech Republic 02-02-1998
The sound quality is great. Part of this was for a TV broadcast, part for a radio broadcast. Tracks are as follows:
1. No Son Of Mine
2. Land Of ConfusionCongo
3. Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
4. Calling All Stations
5. Alien Afternoon
6. There Must Be Some Other Way
7. Domino Part 1 & 2
8. Shipwrecked
9. Congo
10. Home By The Sea
11. Dancing With The Moon At Night
12. Supper's Ready ( Lover's Leap )
13. Not About Us
14. Mama
15. The Dividing Line
16. Invisible Touch
17. Turn It On Again
art here:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg8e5VHKW3ub0QjmoFd0aMDuGDkM-E0Pkw0NSfLVATAHv2eGmpxE0fDVrBw6dJlGOKzstbNgwC_Z_aDAMK91DVvzauPugqQlHlPfK-BpydWZvNiuCkPe16zPga0KxMDdGJ3JYAP0vAwlbWD/s1600/genesis-live+after+dividing+front.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhMgylVKuOhuUfULIw3IYrvJx65Q7ytLuNEJdFdpbGKgh5w28RZdM0Gc3SfZqIxhdOG6iAvY1Pq5Sxhn5Gazu1GZXX9-OWB7WOdIPGNcJ7sKsvYz6OlaYZgwO5_dGM6lzNGlXxip8uKth_o/s1600/genesis-live+after+dividing+back.jpg
Hope that you'll enjoy this!
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8b3cdb
or
http://lix.in/-8fd0b4
http://lix.in/-915755
http://lix.in/-92ddf6
http://lix.in/-852257
http://lix.in/-86a8f8
http://lix.in/-882f99
http://lix.in/-89b63a
or
http://kckkkn.link-protector.com
http://kckkkc.link-protector.com
http://kckkkr.link-protector.com
http://kckkks.link-protector.com
http://kckkmx.link-protector.com
http://kckkmw.link-protector.com
http://kckkmv.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-86a8e4
or
http://lix.in/-91574b
http://lix.in/-92ddec
http://lix.in/-85224d
http://lix.in/-86a8ee
http://lix.in/-882f8f
http://lix.in/-89b630
http://lix.in/-8b3cd1
or
http://kckkvs.link-protector.com
http://kckkkx.link-protector.com
http://kckkkw.link-protector.com
http://kckkkv.link-protector.com
http://kckkkk.link-protector.com
http://kckkkm.link-protector.com
http://kckkkz.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
5 comments:
This must be a Tribute Band with the same name... :-)
Hi Dave,
Did you see my request in that section ref : Genesis Philadelphia 1983 (2nd night)?
Would love to have that in lossless files for a change :-)
Toodlepips for now
Hey Dave-
Thanks for this. I've had a tough time tracking down shows from this tour. I know I'm in the minority, but I really like Ray Wilson. I like this tour far more than the three or four that came before it. Thanks so much!!!
Tim
No this isnt a tribute band...this was the Genesis lineup during 1997-1998 Calling All Stations with Ray Wilson on lead vocals. I have to agree also with the comment before about liking the band with Ray Wilson, it's actually a shame more fans didn't give him much of a chance. His vocal actually is closer to the earlier days with Peter Gabriel and he did justice to both the old and new songs. One album and only a small number of shows and he was out of the band..pity because I thought Genesis were heading in a better direction when Calling All Stations came out, they seemed to be going back to their more Progrock roots and sounding less commercial than a number of the previous albums with Phil Collins. Personally I think it would be nice to give Ray Wilson a second chance now that Phil has officially declared it quits with Genesis, but that's me and like the post before I too am in the minority. Anyway, thanks Dave for this awesome post!
Ray Wilson has an incredible voice. Congo sounded like bland Mike and the Mechanics. They should have promoted the song Not About Us.
It is a shame that Wilson is making his career so much about Genesis though. He seems to prefer being known as a momentary member of Genesis rather than continuing the pursuit of success somewhere else or on his own. In another era he would have been scooped up by other great musicians forming bands. He writes music that is as good as anything or better than most of what is out there.
Look for Ray Wilson's own music at his website.
Banks and Rutherford were unwilling to step very far back from what they had grown accustomed to in popularity, even temporarily. It had to be a lateral transition or nothing at all. When the tour did not fill stadiums in the US they abandoned Wilson and held out for Collins. They got one tour out of Collins to retire on. For the press conference they showed up in suits while Collins wore sweats. He insisted it was a few shows and refused to call it a tour.
Post a Comment