1984-07-26 - Two Hitch Hikers Slumped In The Back Seat
Lineage: MAXELL CASSETTE>NAKAMICHI 481 TAPE DECK>LINE IN> CEP>WAV>Traders Little Helper>FLAC(LEVEL6)
OU: This is a "Box of Tapes" release. Sourced from a Maxell cassette that's at least 20 years old. This is the first Waters' Show I've done with my new transfer method. I recently got a Professional Studio model Nakamichi tape deck and rather than run it through an amp and into the computer I ran the tape deck directly into the computer. The results I believe are better as there is almost no noise at all.
Quality: EX+
Great show that's extremely clear. There are a few areas where the recording is poor, they are very brief but overall it's almost superb in quality.
CD 1:
1. Set The Controls
2. Money
3. If
4. Welcome To The Machine
6. Have A Cigar
7. Wish You Were Here
8. POTW 1
In The Flesh
9. Nobody's Home
10.Hey You
CD 2
1. Gunners Dream
2. Pros and Cons Suite Part 1
3. Pros and Cons Suite Part 2
4. Brain Damage
5. Eclipse
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-884226
or
http://lix.in/-8b4f5e
http://lix.in/-8cd5ff
http://lix.in/-8e5ca0
http://lix.in/-8fe341
http://lix.in/-9169e2
http://lix.in/-92f083
http://lix.in/-947724
http://lix.in/-86bb85
or
http://kcscck.link-protector.com
http://kcsccm.link-protector.com
http://kcsccz.link-protector.com
http://kcsccn.link-protector.com
http://kcsccc.link-protector.com
http://kcsccr.link-protector.com
http://kcsccs.link-protector.com
http://kcscrx.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8fe355
or
http://lix.in/-8cd61d
http://lix.in/-8e5cbe
http://lix.in/-8fe35f
http://lix.in/-916a00
http://lix.in/-92f0a1
http://lix.in/-947742
http://lix.in/-86bba3
http://lix.in/-884244
or
http://kcscrv.link-protector.com
http://kcscrk.link-protector.com
http://kcscrm.link-protector.com
http://kcscrz.link-protector.com
http://kcscrn.link-protector.com
http://kcscrc.link-protector.com
http://kcscrr.link-protector.com
http://kcscrs.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
1 comment:
Thanks Dave,great show.
Post a Comment