Koln, Sporthalle
November 11, 1989
01 Young Persons Guide To The Orchestra
02 Time And A Word/Owner Of A Lonely Heart/Teakbois
03 Clap
04 Mood For A Day
05 Rick Wakeman Solo
06 Long Distance Runaround / Bill Bruford Solo
07 Birthright
08 And You And I
09 I've Seen All Good People
10 Close To The Edge
11 Themes
12 Tony Levin / Bill Bruford Duet
13 Brother Of Mine
14 The Meeting
15 Heart Of The Sunrise
16 Order Of The Universe
17 Roundabout
18 Starship Trooper
19 Sweet Dreams
TT 164:41
LDB Special Series #242
Lineage: Unknown Recording Device > 1st generation tape > Aiwa Tape Deck TC-WE475 > Creative Audigy SE > HD >
SoundForge 7.0 > CD Wave > FLAC Frontend (level 6)
Jon Anderson (Vocals, Guitar)
Bill Bruford (Drums)
Steve Howe (Guitars)
Rick Wakeman (Keyboards)
Julian Colbeck (Keyboards)
Tony Levin (Bass, Chapman Stick)
Milton Mcdonald (Guitars)
OU: I have lots of shows from the European ABWH tour and most of them are from 1st generation and sound really good. No surprise: I traded them in the months following the tour and they mostly came from tapers themselves. I taped the band in Milano as well.
This is one of them, somewhere in the middle of tour tour. The band by then has reached its peak. Extra-long set including Sweet Dreams as encore and an extremely pleasant choise of songs. A great Yes tour.
Enjoy that one for the moment. -ldb
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-914553
or
http://lix.in/-91455d
http://lix.in/-92cbfe
http://lix.in/-85105f
http://lix.in/-869700
http://lix.in/-881da1
http://lix.in/-89a442
http://lix.in/-8b2ae3
http://lix.in/-8cb184
http://lix.in/-8e3825
http://lix.in/-8fbec6
or
http://kcvrkc.link-protector.com
http://kcvrkr.link-protector.com
http://kcvrks.link-protector.com
http://kcvrmx.link-protector.com
http://kcvrmw.link-protector.com
http://kcvrmv.link-protector.com
http://kcvrmk.link-protector.com
http://kcvrmm.link-protector.com
http://kcvrmz.link-protector.com
http://kcvrmn.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-91453f
or
http://lix.in/-914549
http://lix.in/-92cbea
http://lix.in/-85104b
http://lix.in/-8696ec
http://lix.in/-881d8d
http://lix.in/-89a42e
http://lix.in/-8b2acf
http://lix.in/-8cb170
http://lix.in/-8e3811
http://lix.in/-8fbeb2
or
http://kcvrvc.link-protector.com
http://kcvrvr.link-protector.com
http://kcvrvs.link-protector.com
http://kcvrkx.link-protector.com
http://kcvrkw.link-protector.com
http://kcvrkv.link-protector.com
http://kcvrkk.link-protector.com
http://kcvrkm.link-protector.com
http://kcvrkz.link-protector.com
http://kcvrkn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
Thanks for this - an excellent show :)
I was lucky enough to see them at Wembley arena where they did the show in the round. Fond memories
Thank you!
Very nice stuff indeed, so grateful thanks for the chance to hear it. Cheers, matey!
Post a Comment