Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bob Dylan and Guests (WOW): Radio City Music Hall 1992 (Video)

I'm a Dylan fan but this one is almost hilarious to watch. Pay attention to the backup singers trying to figure out where to come in. Bob gets a "D-" in enunciation here.
Dylan_Bob_Don't_Start_Me_Talkin_Late_Night_With_David_Letterman_84_body
"LIKE A ROLLING STONE"
Late Night with David Letterman
Radio City Music Hall
New York City, New York, USA
January 18th 1992
Stereo TV Broadcast: February 6th 1992

SOURCE: TV Capture (Details Unknown) > Compliation DVD (Video TS) > TMPGEnc 4 Express (mpeg, no re-encoding)

VIDEO: NTSC, 29.97fps, 720x480, 6027kbps
AUDIO: Dolby Digital (AC3), 48000Hz, 256kb/s

1. LIKE A ROLLING STONE

Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar)
Chrissie Hynde (guitar)
Syd McGuinness (guitar)
Steve Vai (guitar)
Carole King (keyboards)
Paul Schaffer (keyboards)
James Brown (horn)
Edgar Winter (horn)
Doc Severinsen (trumpet)
William E. Lee (bass)
Anton Fig (drums)
Jim Keltner (drums)
Roseanne Cash, Nancy Griffith, Emmylou Harris, Michelle Shocked, Mavis Staples (backing vocals)

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8fe20b
http://lix.in/-9168ac
http://lix.in/-92ef4d

or
http://kcsnrw.link-protector.com
http://kcsnrv.link-protector.com
http://kcsnrk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-89c791
http://lix.in/-8b4e32
http://lix.in/-8cd4d3

or
http://kcsnrz.link-protector.com
http://kcsnrn.link-protector.com
http://kcsnrc.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have this somewhere on VHS but missed out that Chrissie Hynde was one of the suspects. I do remember that it was awful.

Anonymous said...

I recorded this off air on VHS and thought it was classic.
Carole King looked like she was having a great time and the Nancy Griffith, Michelle Shocked and Mavis Staples looked like what the hell is going on, since Dylan seemed a little out of it.

Eldridge said...

I gotta tell ya, I'm on board for ALL Dylan... good bad otherwise! Keep the Dylan coming Dave - thank you!

Zimmerman Fan said...

Do you also have FLAC of just the audio only you could post, Dave? Thanks!!

Innocent Bystander said...

Well normally I wouldn't be grabbing something like this, amusing as it may be. However the date on it is the date that my oldest was born. I can't not have this after seeing that.

Thanks as always Dave :-)