Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sting: London 2003 (FM) FLAC

sting_bbc_12Sep03_cd
BBC Maida Vale Studios
London, England
September 12, 2003
Broadcast BBC Radio 2, 26 September 2003

Lineage FM -> SB USB -> HD -> Cool Edit ->CD Wave ->flac -> Wave -> TLH to Repair SBE -> TLH (Re-encode wave to Flac) ->
I Checked for CDDA and repaired sector boundary errors with TLH

1. Walking On The Moon
2. Send Your Love
3. Inside
4. Whenever I Say Your Name
5. Sacred Love
6. Fields Of Gold
7. Never Coming Home
8. If I Ever Lose My Faith
9. Every Breath you Take

BBC DJ intro/break-in/outro edited
includes artwork
Notes from stingus.net:
Sting was be joined on stage by Vinnie Colaiuta on drums, Dominic Miller on guitar, Rhani Krija on percussions, Jason Rebello on keyboards, Mark Eldridge (Kipper) on keyboards and vocals, and Joy Rose and Donna Gardier-Elliott on vocals.

Here is the setlist:
- Walking On The Moon
- Send Your Love
- Inside
- Dead Man's Rope (*)
- Whenever I say your name
- Forget About The Future (*)
- This War (*)
- Sacred Love
- Fields of Gold
- Never Coming Home/When The World Is Running Down (*)
- If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
- Every Breath You Take
- Fragile (*)
* Not broadcast

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-92e634
or
http://lix.in/-89be78
http://lix.in/-8b4519
http://lix.in/-8ccbba
http://lix.in/-8e525b

or
http://kcknss.link-protector.com
http://kckcxx.link-protector.com
http://kckcxw.link-protector.com
http://kckcxv.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8ccb88
or
http://lix.in/-92e60c
http://lix.in/-852a6d
http://lix.in/-86b10e
http://lix.in/-8837af

or
http://kcknsz.link-protector.com
http://kcknsn.link-protector.com
http://kcknsc.link-protector.com
http://kcknsr.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

really thanks but i want to have it all that is missed songs on the setlist

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Sting.

QualityBootZ said...

what song is missing?

Anonymous said...

sorry i mean not broadcasted songs , i really want to have it all


from korea a boy

Anonymous said...

Very nice to catch up with this broadcast - cheers, matey!