Looking for a caption for this photo.
Here's mine:
"Yes Freddy, I do think that you would've been a better model for the "Sticky Fingers" album cover than the one they used."
No Commercially Released Material. Period. Do Not Sell Anything Offered Here. Ever. Support the Artists. Always.
35 comments:
Remember, Michael, there's a little bit of Freddie in every cup.
You know Michael, most people think you're the gay one, but really it's me.
Don't get me wrong Michael, It's just that I'm happy to see you
Honey, we cannot keep on meeting like this.
I had him right in my room Freddie! We were play'n tiddlywinks....then...his mom called and said he had to come home for dinner! It was a total downer.
Bubbles has been looking all over for his banana...but he can't seem to find it anywhere....
We're both dead.
Yeah Freddie, I can definitely see you as one of the Village People.
Hey Fred, do you think if I cam out as well, I could be Queen 2?
"Wacko, you want me to fill the cup from here, can you not give me more of a challenge " ?
The mix sounds good to me, In another twenty years we'll both be dead, so the hell with it.
"I'm telling Michael, grow a mustache. Your fans will love you even more."
... Don't keep dreaming Michael, I'm a lover & a fighter. If you invite me, I can do the vocal stuff better than Pauley.
Ok, you know, it's 3 cups a day of this whitening potion but remember never wear a mustache
"I'm not gay!"
"No, me neither!"
"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"
"Who said there was?"
Wacko Jacko : Forget about all the nose jobs and the skin lightening--I want to find a doctor who can (surgically) give me one of those!!
(What's ever in Freddie's jeans reminds me of whatever it was that was in Frank Zappa's pants on the cover of Zoot Allures!!)
(Also see the scene in Spinal Tap where bass player "Derek Smalls" is going through airport security for reference!!!)
" So you see, Michael, THAT'S how they became known as 'BOY'S TO MEN'!
"The only problem is when the Levis start to fade in the shape of...well, like a can of skoal does to your back pocket"!
I wonder if I can put my cigarette out in his cup without him noticing.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours
Freedie to Michael: "Naw, I like em older than that!"
Freddie, "I wonder if I'm too old for him"
Fred to Jacko-"You gotta get whiter to get righter", and "I'm too old for you"
Let's dress up as little white girls for halloween.
OMG, I knew it! He is drinking milk!
"I know Michael, you are wearing shades because you feel so ashamed, and you are limping a bit. But believe me, tomorrow you will feel much better."
Freddie: I know I'm WAY too old for you, but whadda you think, fancy a shag?
none of this makes me laugh
Wheres your bulge michael?
Freddie:...no Michael it's "Queennn" that's not an "R".
Michael: I don't get it?
Freddie: It's double intendre.(sp)
Michael: You said intendre(he he he)
You're Place Or Mine?
"Nope HIV negative." "How about you Freddie?"
Michael i am your father
Now drink this 3 times a day and i promise you will become white!
Michael, are you still sleeping with Bubbles?
Post a Comment