Monday, October 18, 2010

Roger Waters: West Palm Beach 2000 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

012
acceptable art here: http://pf-db.com/index.php?concert_id=486&bootleg_id=2360 (though this is a different source)
West Palm Beach
2000-06-03
Mars Music Ampitheater

101 In the Flesh
102 The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
103 Mother
104 Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert
Southampton Dock
105 Pigs on the Wing Part 1
106 Dogs
107 Welcome To The Machine
108 Wish You Were Here
109 Shine On You Crazy Diamond

201 Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
202 Speak to Me
Breathe
203 Time
Breathe (Reprise)
204 Money
205 5:06AM (Every Stranger's Eyes)
206 Perfect Sense Part 1
207 Perfect Sense Part 2
208 The Bravery of Being Out of Range
209 It's a Mircale
210 Amused to Death
211 Brain Damage
Eclipse
212 Band Intros
213 Comfortably Numb

301 Intro to Each Small Candle
302 Each Small Candle

***AST2006-05-27 From a second taper of this gig. From what I was told this comes from a DAT master. The guy I got it from said he got his CDR copy directly from the taper. Nice stuff.

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-92f2c8
or
http://lix.in/-916c31
http://lix.in/-92f2d2
http://lix.in/-853733
http://lix.in/-86bdd4
http://lix.in/-884475
http://lix.in/-89cb16
http://lix.in/-8b51b7
http://lix.in/-8cd858
http://lix.in/-8e5ef9

or
http://kcmwwc.link-protector.com
http://kcmwwr.link-protector.com
http://kcmwws.link-protector.com
http://kcmwvx.link-protector.com
http://kcmwvw.link-protector.com
http://kcmwvv.link-protector.com
http://kcmwvk.link-protector.com
http://kcmwvm.link-protector.com
http://kcmwvz.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8fe59a
or
http://lix.in/-8e5f03
http://lix.in/-8fe5a4
http://lix.in/-916c45
http://lix.in/-92f2e6
http://lix.in/-853747
http://lix.in/-86bde8
http://lix.in/-884489
http://lix.in/-89cb2a
http://lix.in/-8b51cb

or
http://kcmwvn.link-protector.com
http://kcmwvc.link-protector.com
http://kcmwvr.link-protector.com
http://kcmwvs.link-protector.com
http://kcmwkx.link-protector.com
http://kcmwkw.link-protector.com
http://kcmwkv.link-protector.com
http://kcmwkk.link-protector.com
http://kcmwkm.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, Dave

QualityBootZ said...

I have a couple Ex- shows from Roger's current tour due in the next few weeks

acidfrank said...

wow! I was at this show - only tppk me 11 years to finally find it. sounds great in spite of the annoying talkers near the taper. I remember that was typical anyplace you were at in this place. many thanks.