Friday, October 8, 2010

John Cougar and the Zone: Boston 1979 (FM) FLAC

JMSTAND
Paradise Rock Club,
Boston, Mass. U.S.A.
August 18, 1979

John Cougar- vocals
Larry Crane- guitar
Doc Eric Rosser- piano
Michael "Chief". Wanchic- guitar
Robert "Ferd" Frank- bass
Tom Knowles- drums

1: a little night dancing 5:06
2: Sugar Marie > 4:25
3: American dream 6:40
4: tonight > Miami > this time > 10:58
5: I need a lover 7:17
6: dream killing town with Domino tease > to M.G. (wherever she may be) > nervous breakdown > summertime blues > welcome to Chinatown > band introductions > honky tonk women > my Sharona > Welcome To Chinatown 27:20
7: good in bed > encore break crowd noise > 6:44
8: small paradise > I need a lover tease > roadhouse blues > I still need a lover > plastic Jesus (?) 17:17
runtime: 85:50

OU comments: this show was not listed in etree so I took the setlist from Aug 25 show in Marcy, N.Y. which appeared to be the same set, until it got to the small paradise medley..
it was broadcasted in 3 parts, each just about a half hour (give or take). tracking it all would have been very tough (and somewhat dubius), so I have "undertracked" it somewhat.
this is the full show, re-broadcasted on WBCN sometime in the late 80's. the 1st 5 tracks are master. the rest is 1st gen. tacked on to my master to get it all uncut. the difference in quality is not very noticable. I'm pretty sure about all the titles, not so sure about "plastic Jesus".

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8fd262
or
http://lix.in/-89b7e8
http://lix.in/-8b3e89
http://lix.in/-8cc52a
http://lix.in/-8e4bcb
http://lix.in/-8fd26c
http://lix.in/-91590d

or
http://kckknv.link-protector.com
http://kckknk.link-protector.com
http://kckknm.link-protector.com
http://kckknz.link-protector.com
http://kckknn.link-protector.com
http://kckknc.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-92dfcc
or
http://lix.in/-8cc552
http://lix.in/-8e4bf3
http://lix.in/-8fd294
http://lix.in/-915935
http://lix.in/-92dfd6
http://lix.in/-852437

or
http://kckknr.link-protector.com
http://kckkns.link-protector.com
http://kckkcx.link-protector.com
http://kckkcw.link-protector.com
http://kckkcv.link-protector.com
http://kckkck.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!, I love John Mellencamp.Great music.

Greetings from Lobos,an smalltown in Argentina.

Ale.

Anonymous said...

So... everytime I try to download part 3 from Mega, it freezes up. Now I try to download from Rapid and it says that it has been deleted.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for everything you do.

Anonymous said...

Nice listen for the music although when John talks it does give a "douche chill" kinda vibe.

Doubt that he would be proud of his rap to the crowd.

Just IMHO.