Friday, October 29, 2010

Jethro Tull: New Haven 1975 (Dan Lampinski Aud Master) FLAC

Jethro Tull 1975-09-27-fr
New Haven Coliseum
New Haven, CT
27 September 1975
Master audience recording taped by Dan Lampinski

01 Thick As A Brick
02 Minstrel in the Gallery
03 Wond'ring Aloud
04 To Cry You A Song
05 A New Day Yesterday
06 Flute Solo
07 Bouree
08 Teacher
09 A New Day Yesterday
10 Skating Away On The Thin Ice Of The New Day
11 Ladies
12 Drum Solo
13 War Child
14 Instrumental
15 Cross-Eyed Mary
16 Bungle In The Jungle/Dan caught taping

missing:
17 Aqualung
18 E: Guitar Solo
19 Back Door Angels
20 Locomotive Breath
21 Hard Headed English General
22 Back Door Angels Reprise

Sony TC-152SD Tape Recorder
Sony ECM-99 Stereo Microphone
Maxell cassettes
Mastered and FLAC'ed by Carl Morstadt

Master Cassette -> Nakamichi CR-3A cassette deck with azimuth correction -> M-Audio Firewire Audiophile 2496 -> CDWAV 24-bit/96-KHz wav files -> Goldwave (normalizing and crossfades) -> CDWAV (track breaks) -> dBpowerAMP Audio Converter (24-bit/96-KHz wav files converted to 16-bit/44.1 KHz wav files) -> FLAC Front End (FLAC 8 with sector boundary alignment)
FLAC files tagged with Foobar2000 Live Show Tagger
No EQ'ing.

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8a3644
or
http://lix.in/-935e0a
http://lix.in/-94e4ab
http://lix.in/-966b4c
http://lix.in/-88afad
http://lix.in/-8a364e
http://lix.in/-8bbcef

or
http://krczvc.link-protector.com
http://krczvr.link-protector.com
http://krczvs.link-protector.com
http://krczkx.link-protector.com
http://krczkw.link-protector.com
http://krczkv.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9050d2
or
http://lix.in/-8a3658
http://lix.in/-8bbcf9
http://lix.in/-8d439a
http://lix.in/-8eca3b
http://lix.in/-9050dc
http://lix.in/-91d77d

or
http://krczkk.link-protector.com
http://krczkm.link-protector.com
http://krczkz.link-protector.com
http://krczkn.link-protector.com
http://krczkc.link-protector.com
http://krczkr.link-protector.com


Look for a bigger than normal weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ESSENTIAL for mid-seventies Tull (& prog) fans!!!!

Anonymous said...

SWEET! Dan Lampinkski + Jethro Tull = an absolutely killer time to be had!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks as always Dave!!!!

Unknown said...

I know how it feels to get caught taping. I got caught taping Zappa at The Palace in Hollywood, CA. At least he got to keep his tape.

FYI Dave, this was still my first stop every morning while I was on vacation in Amsterdam. I told plenty of people about this site over there too.

Innocent Bystander said...

A Lampinski Tull show, you know Dave, even if you took the rest of the weekend off it would be a bigger than normal weekend....

Thanks much, this will have a prominent place in tomorrow night's party's tune rotation.

Anonymous said...

Analog tull recordings sound great.
It is better to have a partial Jethro Tull show than no Tull at all.

Anonymous said...

As a free user, I have downloaded over 100GB of music from this site. I also share as much of this music as possible.

Hail Qualitybootz!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another Lampinski show. Even though the last six songs are missing, I used the same last six songs from the 3/8/75 Lampinski Tull recording as filler to substitute.The New Haven setlist is differant than the Providence setlist, so it's the closest I can come to what the whole New Haven concert would have sounded like.

Anonymous said...

hat a reat post. Dan's recordings are essential. And a great adission to each collection for a live version of "Teacher" in 1975! - a truly rare live song ... But so far I can say, there seems to be something wrong with the date and/or venue. Tull played New Haven, CT on march 2, 1975. On september 27, 1975 they played Buffalo, NY. In both cases they played the Veterans Memorial. In New Haven it was the Coliseum, in Buffalo it was the Auditorium. Does somebody know what concert this really is? I have seen a complete recording from the Buffalo show, but it's not a Dan Lampinski recording. You can find ih here: http://tela.sugarmegs.org/bands.aspx (look for jethrotull). This is the setlist: http://tela.sugarmegs.org/_asxtela/asxcards/JethroTull1975-09-27BuffaloNY.html
... Can somebody help out?