Note: art and info do not match exactly
1972-03-16 - Orpheum Theatre - Boston, Massachusetts
Incomplete Audience Recording from the collection of Barry Gruber 2nd Gen Analog Cassette>CDR>EAC>WAV>TLH>FLAC
Setlist
1. Intro: Four Day Creep
2. Come On Eveybody
3. I'm Ready
4. I Wonder
5. Hallelujah, I Love Her So
6. Sweet Peace And Time
7. Rolling Stone Incl. My Babe
8. I Don't Need No Doctor
Steve Marriott- Guitar/Vocals
Greg Ridley- Bass
Jerry Shirley- Drums
Dave(Clem) Clempson- Guitar
Killer 18 minute version of "Rolling Stone" - Might not want to have that one turned up too loud around the wife and kids (Steve Marriott drops more "F" Bombs then Mel Gibson on "alcoholic rant" lol).
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-89eb34
http://lix.in/-8b71d5
http://lix.in/-8cf876
http://lix.in/-8e7f17
or
http://kzxrss.link-protector.com
http://kzxsxx.link-protector.com
http://kzxsxw.link-protector.com
http://kzxsxv.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-85575b
or
http://lix.in/-8b71df
http://lix.in/-8cf880
http://lix.in/-8e7f21
http://lix.in/-9005c2
or
http://kzxsxk.link-protector.com
http://kzxsxm.link-protector.com
http://kzxsxz.link-protector.com
http://kzxsxn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
Rock on!
Nice piece of Pie - thanks, matey!
sound is real decent - listenable for sure. but some corrections - steve was not the only singer - greg did lead vocals too + dave did some backgrounds. also track 3 is "the fixer". many thanks - not much from this tour.
oh forgot to mention the great artwork w/frampton!
Post a Comment