LDB Master Series #238
David Gilmour - vocals, guitar
Nick Mason - drums
Richard Wright - keyboards, vocals
Jon Carin - keyboards
Dick Parry - saxophones
Guy Pratt - bass
Tim Renwick - guitars
Gary Wallis - percussions
Claudia Fontaine - backing vocals
Sam Brown - backing vocals
Durga McBroom - backing vocals
OU: Pink Floyd at Chantilly Castle...that was a hell of a show! Outstanding venue and setting, fresh and sunny evening, nice audience. Everything you may have wanted from a show. Actually this came after the awful experience of Monza in 1989 when I barely saw the band playing (the venue was shitty, you could not see anything...the only good news was that my future wife was there too although we did not meet on that occasion!). This time it was great. I was somewhere in the center some 60 meters behing the soundboard. And my Aiwa microphone could fully capture the outdoor sound. This is probably one of the recordings I'm proud the most (maybe following the path of the early Mike Millard? :-).
Chantilly, Chateau de Chantilly - July 30, 1994
Lineage: DAT > 1st generation copy from CD > Aiwa Tape Deck TC-WE475 > Audiophile 2496 > HD > SoundForge 7.0 > CD Wave > FLAC Frontend (level 6)
01.Shine On You Crazy Diamond
02.Learning To Fly
03.What Do You Want From Me?
04.On the Turning Away
05.Coming Back To Life
06.Sorrow
07.Take It Back
08.Keep Talking
09.One of These Days
10.Astronomy Domine
11.Breathe
12.Time / Breathe Reprise
13.High Hopes
14.The Great Gig In The Sky
15.Wish You Were Here
16.Us & Them
17.Money
18.Another Brick in the Wall
19.Comfortably Numb
20.Hey You
21.Run Like Hell
TT 160:50
+++
Chantilly, Chateau de Chantilly - July 31, 1994
Lineage: Aiwa microphone CM-30a > Sony Walkman Professional WM-D3 > Master Tape > Aiwa Tape Deck TC-WE475 > Audiophile 2496 > HD > SoundForge 7.0 > CD Wave >
FLAC Frontend (level 6)
01.Shine On You Crazy Diamond
02.Learning To Fly
03.What Do You Want From Me?
04.On the Turning Away
05.Poles Apart
06.Take It Back
07.Sorrow
08.Keep Talking
09.One of These Days
10.Astronomy Domine
11.Breathe
12.Time / Breathe Reprise
13.High Hopes
14.The Great Gig In The Sky
15.Wish You Were Here
16.Us & Them
17.Money
18.Another Brick in the Wall pt.2
19.Echoing Audience! / Comfortably Numb
20.Hey You
21.Run Like Hell
TT 150:06
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8855b1
or
http://lix.in/-86cf24
http://lix.in/-8855c5
http://lix.in/-89dc66
http://lix.in/-8b6307
http://lix.in/-8ce9a8
http://lix.in/-8e7049
http://lix.in/-8ff6ea
http://lix.in/-823b4b
http://lix.in/-83c1ec
http://lix.in/-85488d
http://lix.in/-86cf2e
http://lix.in/-8855cf
http://lix.in/-89dc70
http://lix.in/-8b6311
http://lix.in/-8ce9b2
http://lix.in/-8e7053
http://lix.in/-8ff6f4
http://lix.in/-823b55
http://lix.in/-83c1f6
or
http://kzxxnz.link-protector.com
http://kzxxnn.link-protector.com
http://kzxxnc.link-protector.com
http://kzxxnr.link-protector.com
http://kzxxns.link-protector.com
http://kzxxcx.link-protector.com
http://kzxxcw.link-protector.com
http://kzxxcv.link-protector.com
http://kzxxck.link-protector.com
http://kzxxcm.link-protector.com
http://kzxxzn.link-protector.com
http://kzxxzc.link-protector.com
http://kzxxzr.link-protector.com
http://kzxxzs.link-protector.com
http://kzxxnx.link-protector.com
http://kzxxnw.link-protector.com
http://kzxxnv.link-protector.com
http://kzxxnk.link-protector.com
http://kzxxnm.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-89dc2a
or
http://lix.in/-88559d
http://lix.in/-89dc3e
http://lix.in/-8b62df
http://lix.in/-8ce980
http://lix.in/-8e7021
http://lix.in/-8ff6c2
http://lix.in/-823b23
http://lix.in/-83c1c4
http://lix.in/-854865
http://lix.in/-86cf06
http://lix.in/-8855a7
http://lix.in/-89dc48
http://lix.in/-8b62e9
http://lix.in/-8ce98a
http://lix.in/-8e702b
http://lix.in/-8ff6cc
http://lix.in/-823b2d
http://lix.in/-83c1ce
http://lix.in/-85486f
or
http://kzxxmn.link-protector.com
http://kzxxmc.link-protector.com
http://kzxxmr.link-protector.com
http://kzxxms.link-protector.com
http://kzxxzx.link-protector.com
http://kzxxzw.link-protector.com
http://kzxxzv.link-protector.com
http://kzxxzk.link-protector.com
http://kzxxzm.link-protector.com
http://kzxxzz.link-protector.com
http://kzxxkc.link-protector.com
http://kzxxkr.link-protector.com
http://kzxxks.link-protector.com
http://kzxxmx.link-protector.com
http://kzxxmw.link-protector.com
http://kzxxmv.link-protector.com
http://kzxxmk.link-protector.com
http://kzxxmm.link-protector.com
http://kzxxmz.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
5 comments:
Awesome! Thanks for sharing these shows, Dave. :-D
Chantilly lace & a pretty face - and the Floyd. Nice one! Cheers, matey.
Amazing post. Great show. Thank you.
I was at the first of these two shows. I remember walking past all the coaches and then passing under a rail track and into a forest before arriving at the venue. I thought at the time that I was going to be very interesting getting back in the dark! I was right - I only got lost twice!
I also seem to recall a number of coaches, on the way back to the hotel, all driving into an industrial estate, realising their mistake and all driving back out again!
Really looking forward to hearing this - many thanks.
I travel from Argentina to Paris to see this incredible show. The trip by train to Chantilly was included in the ticket and I recall that at the end of the show a thunderstorm was aproaching. The last two themes were a dream came true. I recorded it with a small Aiwa with the mic attached to my cap, but the result was terrible!!
Thanks a lot.
Billy.-
Post a Comment