CBGB, New York, NY, USA
August 15, 1975
Audience Recording By Skotf
Skotf Archive Vol. 66
VG Aud>Unknown Gen Cassette>Stand Alone Burner>Wav>FLAC
BAND:
Debbie Harry - vocals
Chris Stein - guitar
Fred Smith - bass
Clem Burke - drums
SETLIST:
01. (Love Is Like A) Heat Wave
02. Man Overboard
03. Little Girl Lies>>>A Girl Should Know Better (And I Do) [Miami's Cover]
04. Coming Back To Me
05. Femme Fatale
06. Lullaby
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8cf48e
or
http://kzxnrx.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8e7b2f
or
http://kzxnrw.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
7 comments:
Oh excellent. Thank you. Not enough early Blondie out.
Yes, that Fred Smith. From Television.
Thanks a lot for this early and really good sounding audience recording of Blondie, it's nice to have an upgrade from my MP3 of the show.
It would be great to have a FLAC upgrade to the other Blondie show from 75 that's circulating
9 songs from CBGB's on July 18, 1975.
Coming Back To Me is actually a cover of an old pop & jazz standard from 1933 by Johnny Green & Edward Heyman
titled 'I Cover the Waterfront'.
And Lullaby is titled La La Bye and also an early version of 'Just Go Away' that was on their 78 LP Parallel Lines.
thanks a lot for the upload!
Hoping that one day the video footage of this full performance will see the light of the day (only A Girl Should Know Better is circulating, and a short portion of "Heat Wave" has been used in a Blondie documentary). (this is a b&w footage btw)
It's great to hear a very early version of the pre-Just Go Away - Lullabye...
is there a way you could upload that one ? :
GLENN O'BRIEN'S TV PARTY featuring LIL' RODNEY CEE, DEBBIE HARRY, SNUKY TATE, HANDSOME DICK MANITOBA and the TV PARTY ORCHESTRA - Mudd Club, New York City 1980-11-20 [SKOTF ARCHIVE VOL. 65]
Hi, is it possible you can post any of the Skotf Johnny Thunders shows here in flac? thanks.
thanks very much for early Blondie!
a previous comment: 'Hoping that one day the video footage of this full performance will see the light of the day (only A Girl Should Know Better is circulating.' do you have this video? would be great to see that.
A Girl Should Know Better :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuO05oQSSP4
unfortunately I only got it as an avi file not a mpeg-2 file (I'm looking desperately for a mpeg2 file of this) (and I'm not the owner of this youtube account, I've just posted the link so that you can see this video) (the avi file was a part of a CBGB 1975 torrent (same show), perhaps not the same version than the SKOTF archives.
And I would die to see the complete b&w footage (a short portion of Heatwave can be seen in a official Blondie documentary (perhaps it was One Way Or Another documentary but I'm not sure...)
Post a Comment