Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Cars: Los Angeles 1979 (Pre-FM)

cars
Live LA
1979-09-01 pre-FM

I Got A Lot On My Head
Let the Good Times Roll
Interview
Let's Go
Nightspots
Since I Held You
Interview
Double Life
Moving In Stereo
Candy-O
Don't Cha Stop
Interview
Bye Bye Love
All Mixed Up
Take What You Want
Interview
You're All I've Got Tonight
Just What I Needed
Dangerous Type

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8809d5
or
http://lix.in/-8e2459
http://lix.in/-8faafa
http://lix.in/-81ef5b
http://lix.in/-8375fc

or
http://kmsmmm.link-protector.com
http://kmsmmz.link-protector.com
http://kmsmmn.link-protector.com
http://kmsmmc.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8809df
or
http://lix.in/-8e2463
http://lix.in/-8fab04
http://lix.in/-81ef65
http://lix.in/-837606

or
http://kmsmms.link-protector.com
http://kmsmzx.link-protector.com
http://kmsmzw.link-protector.com
http://kmsmzv.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, sounds good.

Anonymous said...

Some real gems on that one, Thanks!

Dave. you ever come across any Cars studio demos? I got an amazing mp3 Moving -> All Mixed Up from somewhere (?)

Anonymous said...

Motoring along to get this one - thanks, matey!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much !