June 29, 2000
Champaign, IL
High Dive
The info from the website expecting says that this is an audience recording. If that is true, it is one of the best audience recordings of TWS I have heard. This recording is worth gettting just for Stop Breaking Down but I assure you that the rest of this show is good as well. Also, their seems to be some alternate lyrics to Death Letter. (Or maybe I should pay more attention to the lyrics and less attention to the guitar work......)
Here is the info from the original text file:
Source: CDr>EAC/wav>shntool>FLAC8
Length: 58:42
01) Let's Shake Hands
02) Jolene
03) You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl)
04) Hello Operator
05) When I Hear My Name
06) John The Revelator
07) One More Cup Of Coffee
08) Wasting My Time
09) Death Letter
10) Little Bird
11) Jimmy The Exploder
12) I'm Bored
13) Do
14) Astro / Jack The Ripper
15) I Walk Like Jane Mansfield > The Big Three Killed
16) Sugar Never Tasted So Good
17) Your Southern Can Is Mine
18) Screwdriver
19) Truth Doesn't Make A Noise
20) Stop Breaking Down
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7b2ea2
or
http://lix.in/-738d7d
http://lix.in/-75141e
http://lix.in/-769abf
http://lix.in/-782160
or
http://vcrrnz.link-protector.com
http://vcrrnn.link-protector.com
http://vcrrnc.link-protector.com
http://vcrrnr.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-79a80b
or
http://lix.in/-7206e6
http://lix.in/-738d87
http://lix.in/-751428
http://lix.in/-769ac9
or
http://vcrrns.link-protector.com
http://vcrrcx.link-protector.com
http://vcrrcw.link-protector.com
http://vcrrcv.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
Thanks for the WS posts. I have DL'd and checked them all out. I really like these guys. I recently bought ICKY THUMP after hearing the stuff here. I will most likely pick up the rest sooner than later...
I encourage everybody to buy all their official music!!!
Hello there Mr. Blog runner:)
Just wanted to thank you for the WS posts... just finished downloading the 6 you have here(so far?!?). These 2 siblings can really kick some booty on stage! I must also add that I don't think I'm the only guy to have a little crush on Meg:) Thanks again sir... the best music blog on the web; w/o a doubt!
Dave - 18 months and no new WS. Any chance for more?
Post a Comment