Ooh La La Outtakes/Rehearsals 1973
art available here: http://www.bigozine2.com/cdcvrs/artwork2.html
1.My Fault
2.Flags & Banners (Instr.)
3.Ooh La La (instr.)
4.Glad & Sorry
5.Silicone Grown
6.Cindy Incidentally
7.If I'm On The Late Side
8.Borstal Boys
9.Just Another Honky
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7f45c9
http://lix.in/-80cc6a
or
http://vrcvzv.link-protector.com
http://vrcvzk.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-792bc7
http://lix.in/-7ab268
or
http://vrcvnv.link-protector.com
http://vrcvnk.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
6 comments:
Ooh!
Liking this one a lot.
What a shame Rod had to go west, I reckon they'd still be the biggest thing ever but for his departure.
Can't wait to hear this... always love any Rod Stewart-related stuff you post, Dave.
more Faces to come in May
This may be the very coolest thing I have downloaded yet. Thank you sooo much. I will be looking forward to the Faces stuff. Very exciting!!!
Wonderful! Thanks so much.
Awesome!
Thank you very much Dave!
Post a Comment