Quality: Good To Very Good Audience
No Of Cds: 2
Comments: remastered from "One More For The Road" Red Hot CDr copy. Index clicks, tics, gaps and repetitions present on the original source completely removed. Tracks index rearranged. SBEs checked and fixed with Shntool. Sound equalized with Adobe Audition 1.5 parametric equalizer (upgrade of Cool Edit Pro 2.1). Denoised using a noise sample taken from a sound gap present on the original source. Little ambience added with StereoPlate reverb control.
I rediscovered this great show checking some discs for a trade and I thought very soon to make a remastering out of it because is an incredible good show, with stunning versions of almost every song performed with STH being the best IMO but with improvable sound. And again, it's not that much circulated. I suggest you to don't miss this one because is a really great concert.
One More for The Road>CDr>Eac>Wav>Remastering>FLAC
dadgad prod.
Artwork
Track List:
01 Rock And Roll (CD1)
02 Celebration Day
03 Black Dog
04 Over The Hills And Far Away
05 Misty Mountain Hop
06 Since I've Been Loving You
07 No Quarter
08 The Song Remains The Same
09 The Rain Song
10 Dazed And Confused
(CD2) - San Francisco
11 Stairway To Heaven
12 Moby Dick (cut)
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-757b02
or
http://lix.in/-78883a
http://lix.in/-7a0edb
http://lix.in/-7b957c
http://lix.in/-7d1c1d
http://lix.in/-7ea2be
http://lix.in/-70e71f
http://lix.in/-726dc0
or
http://vrxkxw.link-protector.com
http://vrxkxv.link-protector.com
http://vrxkxk.link-protector.com
http://vrxkxm.link-protector.com
http://vrxkxz.link-protector.com
http://vrxkxn.link-protector.com
http://vrxkxc.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7a0ed1
or
http://lix.in/-7ea2aa
http://lix.in/-70e70b
http://lix.in/-726dac
http://lix.in/-73f44d
http://lix.in/-757aee
http://lix.in/-77018f
http://lix.in/-788830
or
http://vrxvsm.link-protector.com
http://vrxvsz.link-protector.com
http://vrxvsn.link-protector.com
http://vrxvsc.link-protector.com
http://vrxvsr.link-protector.com
http://vrxvss.link-protector.com
http://vrxkxx.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
Another Saturday Zeppelin. I could get used to this;)
This must be the July 10th show?
thanks
Post a Comment