Thursday, April 8, 2010

Talking Heads: US Festival 1982 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

42-15907245
US Festival
1982-9-3
Devore,Ca.
OU: In the LA beach city I grew up in the talk of the summer of 1982 was the big music festival happening out in San Bernadino. There were posters for the event of the 80's everywhere! ( I still have one somewhere) My friends and I had only one goal and that was to go the first day to see the "New Wave" day. I was a lucky teen that knew someone in "the industry" and was able to get passes for the whole weekend.
Source: BoldCaptain & SBDJohnny
Master Audience Cassette
Nakamichi CM300 shotguns > Technics 686 > Maxell UD XL II
Enjoy!

01. Sit Down!
02. Psycho Killer
03. My Love Goes To A Building On Fire
04. Cities
05. Big Blue Plymouth (Eyes Wide Open)
06. Once In A Lifetime
07. Mind
08. My Big Hands (Fall Through The Cracks)
09. Slink
10. Big Business (into) I Zimbra
11. Swamp
12. Houses In Motion
13. What A Day That Was
14. Life During Wartime
15. (fade into) Take Me To The River

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-730438
or
http://lix.in/-717d8d
http://lix.in/-748acf
http://lix.in/-761170
http://lix.in/-779811
http://lix.in/-791eb2
http://lix.in/-7aa553

or
http://vrvknx.link-protector.com
http://vrvknw.link-protector.com
http://vrvknv.link-protector.com
http://vrvknk.link-protector.com
http://vrvknm.link-protector.com
http://vrvknz.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-761166
or
http://lix.in/-791e94
http://lix.in/-7aa535
http://lix.in/-7c2bd6
http://lix.in/-7db277
http://lix.in/-7f3918
http://lix.in/-717d79

or
http://vrvkzm.link-protector.com
http://vrvkzz.link-protector.com
http://vrvkzn.link-protector.com
http://vrvkzc.link-protector.com
http://vrvkzr.link-protector.com
http://vrvkzs.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was at this show, I can't wait to hear it, thanks! I'm still trying to get the friend that I went with to give me copies of all the pictures he took that weekend. Lots of great band shots were taken, he used a tripod and stood on an ice chest for clear shots of the stage.