April 17, 1977
Washington, DC
Lisner Auditorium
DISC ONE:
01 - ...INTRODUCTION -->
02 - Bastille Day
03 - Anthem
04 - Lakeside Park -->
05 - 2112 (I.Overture / II. Temples Of Syrinx / IV.Presentation / VI.Soliloquy / VII. Grand Finale)
06 - The Twilight Zone -->
07 - Something For Nothing
DISC TWO:
01 - By-Tor and the Snow Dog (I.At The Tobes Of Hades / II.Across The Styx / III.Of The Battle) -->
02 - The Necromancer (excerpt II.Under The Shadow / III.Return Of The Prince)
03 - In The End
04 - Working Man (Part One) -->
05 - Finding My Way -->
06 - REPRISE: Working Man -->
07 - DRUM SOLO: Neil Peart
08 - excerpt: Fly By Night -->
09 - excerpt: In The Mood
10 - What You're Doing
11 - Best I Can
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-79a621
or
http://lix.in/-79a617
http://lix.in/-7b2cb8
http://lix.in/-7cb359
http://lix.in/-7e39fa
http://lix.in/-707e5b
http://lix.in/-7204fc
or
http://vcrrxx.link-protector.com
http://vcrrxw.link-protector.com
http://vcrrxv.link-protector.com
http://vcrrxk.link-protector.com
http://vcrrxm.link-protector.com
http://vcrrxz.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7e3a0e
or
http://lix.in/-738ba7
http://lix.in/-751248
http://lix.in/-7698e9
http://lix.in/-781f8a
http://lix.in/-79a62b
http://lix.in/-7b2ccc
or
http://vcrrxn.link-protector.com
http://vcrrxc.link-protector.com
http://vcrrxr.link-protector.com
http://vcrrxs.link-protector.com
http://vcrrwx.link-protector.com
http://vcrrww.link-protector.com
Max Webster backed them up. That show is listed about 10 down from here.
2 comments:
Thank you! I have "We Have Assumed Control" from this date and am anxious to hear how this one sounds. :D
This is great sound but runs a little too fast. Needs to run at 96% of current speed.
Post a Comment