Friday, April 30, 2010

Led Zeppelin: Rochester 1971 (G+ Aud) FLAC

giants_of_the_sky_sealed_f
Giants of the Sky
11 September 1971,
War Memorial Auditorium, Rochester, New York, USA
Tarantura Silver > EAC WAV > FLAC

Disc 1
Immigrant Song,
Heartbreaker,
Since I´ve been loving you,
Black Dog,
Dazed & Confused ( 8 Min. ),
Stairway to Heaven ( 2.30 Min.),
Celebration Day,
Thats the Way,
Going to California,
What is & what should never be

Disc 2
Moby Dick,
Whole Lotta Love (Complete!),
Organ Solo,
Thank You

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7d3cff
or
http://lix.in/-759bda
http://lix.in/-77227b
http://lix.in/-78a91c
http://lix.in/-7a2fbd
http://lix.in/-7bb65e

or
http://vsxzwv.link-protector.com
http://vsxzwk.link-protector.com
http://vsxzwm.link-protector.com
http://vsxzwz.link-protector.com
http://vsxzwn.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7a2fd1
or
http://lix.in/-81d0ec
http://lix.in/-74154d
http://lix.in/-759bee
http://lix.in/-77228f
http://lix.in/-78a930

or
http://vsxzwc.link-protector.com
http://vsxzwr.link-protector.com
http://vsxzws.link-protector.com
http://vsxzvx.link-protector.com
http://vsxzvw.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this show and your continued dedication to sharing musical history!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice surprise on a Friday; and another date I haven't heard before. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Is this the same one that was posted on TTD a little while ago? It was pulled for being lossy. I really want this to be lossless! Many thanks for this and all your great posts!

QualityBootZ said...

here's the straight deal. TLH tests these as both CCDA and MPG (depending on the track). The upload includes an eac rip log which would seem to indicate that they were taken from silvers.
As you know "Tests for mpeg" are usually only frequency response calculated so ANY recording that lacks much frequency over 13K is automatically declared lossy even if it is source!
You decide but at least now you know.
BTW I got this from a source other than TTD...

Anonymous said...

Dazed and Confused is not from this night. I am most certain it's from some 1975 show. It has the characteristics of a 1975 version with its inclusion of "Woodstock" and Robert's circa 1975 cracky vocals.

Note the file as such or take it out so people aren't mislead any further.

This site is super great, I am but a concerned citizen. :)

Anonymous said...

misled*

(Doh)

concerned citizen. :)