Monday, April 26, 2010

Journey: Boston 1976 (Dan Lampinski Aud Master) FLAC

Journey Boston 1976-03-19
Orpheum Theatre
Boston, MA
19 March 1976
Master audience recording taped by Dan Lampinski

01 intro
02 I'm Gonna Leave You >
03 She Makes Me (Feel Alright)
04 Look Into The Future
05 On A Saturday Night (spliced)
06 Of A Lifetime
07 You're On Your Own
08 E: In The Morning Day

opening set for Electric Light Orchestra (will will be up here soon)

Aynsley Dunbar - drums
Gregg Rolie - keyboards, vocals
Neal Schon - guitar
Ross Valory - bass

Sony TC-152SD Tape Recorder
Sony ECM-99 Stereo Microphone
Maxell cassettes
Mastered and FLAC'ed by Carl Morstadt

Master Cassette -> Nakamichi CR-3A cassette deck with azimuth correction -> M-Audio Firewire Audiophile 2496 -> CDWAV 24-bit/96-KHz wav files -> Goldwave (normalizing and crossfades) -> CDWAV (track breaks) -> dBpowerAMP Audio Converter (24-bit/96-KHz wav files converted to 16-bit/44.1 KHz wav files) -> FLAC Front End (FLAC 8 with sector boundary alignment)
FLAC files tagged with Foobar2000 Live Show Tagger
No EQ'ing.

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-75ac4b
or
http://lix.in/-7d4d66
http://lix.in/-7ed407
http://lix.in/-805aa8
http://lix.in/-81e149

or
http://vszwrk.link-protector.com
http://vszwrm.link-protector.com
http://vszwrz.link-protector.com
http://vszwrn.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7ed3f3
or
http://lix.in/-81e12b
http://lix.in/-8367cc
http://lix.in/-75ac2d
http://lix.in/-7732ce

or
http://vszwcs.link-protector.com
http://vszwrx.link-protector.com
http://vszwrw.link-protector.com
http://vszwrv.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave for another great Lampinski recording. My wife and I are looking forward to this early Journey show!!!

Innocent Bystander said...

Thanks Dave, it's always a treat to refresh your always open window & find yet another Lampinski recording of a favorite from my musical formative years. I was slightly too young to go see the same tours during Dan's prime recording years, but I was (probably) buying the same albums & listening to the same songs on the radio. It's cool to finally be able to hear the shows that I was, on the other side of the country, begging my parents to let me go see.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'm listening to this now. All I can say is "Wow!". If you've never listened to this version of Journey you're in for a big surprise. What an awesome musical performance. This is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Just finished listening to this show...AMAZING performance with stellar sound! This is an absolute must for any Journey fan especially of the early material. Thanks again Dave!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellant, a smoking performance! A must have.