Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us

25thAnniversaryCardBox1
On this day, 25 years ago, I married a girl that absolutely captivated my heart. 25 years later she still does.
Patricia, I love you.
Dave




below is a full concert for your listening enjoyment
Some say that Patty only loves me for my Willie...see below

54 comments:

Innocent Bystander said...

Congrats on achieving something that is sadly fairly rare these days (21y for us). May the next 25 be full of joy & happiness.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dave! That is wonderful and as IB said...so rare. Best to you both!

yotte said...

Quite a landmark! I wish you 25 more as happy as the first.

mpffffhhhh said...

wow. 25 years, amazing.

congratz from my side also. thats a plesure to read that :-)

best wishes for the future!
helmut

fulhamx said...

Congrats
Very rare, but wonderful

Porrohman said...

Dave I hope you and your lady have a wonderful day, and many more happy years together

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. At other 25 years...
Manuel. Madrid (Spain)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on a very significant milestone. I also wish you at least another 25.

Aftrades said...

Congratulations Dave
For the next 25

Saludos

Aleajndro

Anonymous said...

Dave and Patricia,

Congratutalions in your 25th Anniversary!
Wishing all the best for this happy cople!
Kike from Argentina.

P.S.: today my daughter is getting 5 years old, so the day she was born you were celebrating your 20th wedding Annniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I am about to celebrate 26th so I can appreciate the sentiment!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Patricia and Dave! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with the hopes of another fantastic 25 years!

Bile said...

Happy anniversary to you and yours! I've been with my wife for almost 25 years (Sept. 21 will make it 25) and we're only 41...

We've got a child of 6 years and another of 6 months, and they have both benefited from the stuff you put up for the hungry masses. My baby really likes the Meters stuff! My older son likes everything, but especially the Gabriel/Genesis stuff. Good taste might be genetic...

Give the missus a kiss for all of us.

-Bile

Frank said...

Dave and Patricia,

Congratutalions with this anniversary. Me wife and I are married 2 weeks ago.. :)

Frank!

Anonymous said...

Bob sez...
Congrats Dave. Many many more!!!

zubbid said...

Impressive indeed. I have a few anniversaries coming up this weekend (Relationship: 11; Marriage: 4), and so am quite prepared to celebrate this along with you. Please give your wife our regards.

igdfpro said...

En mi caso, estoy por cumplir 3 años de casado.
Felicidades y un gran abrazo.

In my case, I'm about to fulfill 3 years of marriage.
Congrats and a big embrace.

Anonymous said...

Felicidades y cariños desde Rosario (Argentina)

bobbydjr said...

Dave, congratulations to you and Patricia on 25 years of marriage. Like others have said, that's a great accomplishment these days. I really admire you both.

Also, I remember saving this a while back. Now I know why...

May the good Lord see and bless you,
On your anniversary day.
May He always be your companion,
And guide you on your way.

May your bonds of marriage strengthen,
Holding strong amidst all fears.
And may your friendship stay untarnished,
Through the wearing of the years.

By Karl Fuch

Take care,

-robbiejr

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave

Quite an achievement, congratulations to both of you. Many many more happy years.

Regards
Thomas

aorto said...

Congratulations! A marvelous achievement. So what's the secret ingredient? Any words of wisdom?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations
Wishing all the best
M

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dave and Patricia!

I wish you both much happiness throughout your lives!

- Skynyrd Fan From The North

Marc said...

Big Congratulations!
That was the the sweetest post i´ve ever read on a blog. "Keep the fire burnin´!" and all the best to you two.
Your Blog widens my musical horizon (and my lousy bootleg collection)week after week. Thanks for that and all your hard effort.

philip said...

Very many congratulations to you both...raise a glass to the next 25

Nextor said...

Felicidades Dave! espero saludarte para los proximos 25 años, Saluda a tu mujer de mi parte

tullriffic said...

congrats

Anonymous said...

...many more!!!

Prefabfan said...

sound of Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble:

"Happy Anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!""

Anonymous said...

Long Live , Long Love , Long Hapinness God Bless you man.
By a french absolute fan of Quality Boots or Bootz !!!!!!
For me only 16 years ....But hope many many other years !!!!

Anonymous said...

Munich says: Good luck to both of you and all the best for the next 25!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 25 years from someone who knows how hard it is to reach such a milestone (on 37 myself)good luck on the next 25!!!

Anonymous said...

best wishes to you both, jjp

Elvin said...

There've been a couple of songs about happy anniversaries (Little River Band, Tony Toni Tone) so here's some musical well-wishes in that vein to you and your wife Dave! Cheers!

Greetings from the Southern U.S.

michael92105 said...

Congratulations to both of you! Marriage can seem a lot of work at times especially in this disposable culture that we live. A friend of mine once wrote-
"We've been through some things together
With trunks of memories still to come
We found things to do in stormy weather
Long may you run".

Anonymous said...

Congratulations & Happy Anniversaire. And, also, I take the opportunity to thank you for all the lovely music you share with us.

Let's go for another 25 (at least).

Thanks and best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Twenty-five years is something to brag about! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Happy annivesary and blessings to you both. My wife and I passed 26 years this year. If I were asked to repeat this life again, I would have one condition--my precious wife comes with me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations all the way to be together forever!!

So much to enjoy together!!

fil.

Anonymous said...

Congrats David... I feel certain your online kindness spills over, or perhaps, originates in your primary relationship with your wife. Nice going!

80sfan said...

Congratulation to you and Patricia. It is a great accomplishment. I wish you both another happy 25 years.

Take care,
80sfan

Luiz Felipe said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Over the hill and still going - great to hear this wonderful news - we passed the 27 year mark this year and still going strong - many thanks for your hard work on the site and your marriage from the aging raver!

Anonymous said...

Cheers and many more years of good health and happiness for you both!

Anonymous said...

Haha ... you made me LOL !

Congrats Dave, and I only can say that your wife is very lucky with such a sweet man, your words are hart and soul-melting beautiful ! Have a great day !!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... a very especial day in your life Dave.
My best wishes!

Greetings from mexico.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dave and Patricia, allthe best StuArt, London.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

David

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both you and your wife David. 25 years is a precious rarity these days. I hope you have 25 more.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and all the best from me and my wife (we will have our 15th anniversary this month),

Christoph (from Germany)

PS: Keep up the good work with your blog - very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

God, What A Lucky Man You Are !
You can be proud , Best Congrats to U2
Regards

RV

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Dutchy

meatloaf68 said...

and heres to another 25 years to the both of you.you seem like a real genuine guy,thanx

Anonymous said...

I wish you another 25 years of marriage.