Monday, August 31, 2009

Pink Floyd: Chicago 1977 (VG Aud) shn

front
1977-06-19
Soldier Field Chicago IL
shn
rec1
Lineage: unknown (rated B+ by pf-db.com)

CD1
01 fireworks + Sheep 11:45
02 Pigs On The Wing (part 1) 1:39
03 Dogs 16:56
04 Pigs On The Wing (part 2) 2:30
05 Pigs (Three Different Ones) 17:25

CD2
01 Shine On You Crazy Diamond (parts I - V) 12:57
02 Welcome To The Machine 7:46
03 Have A Cigar 5:27
04 Wish You Were Here 5:45
05 Shine On You Crazy Diamond (parts VI - IX) 18.54
06 Money 10:55

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-574316
or
http://lix.in/-574320
http://lix.in/-58c9c1
http://lix.in/-5a5062
http://lix.in/-4c94c3
http://lix.in/-4e1b64
http://lix.in/-4fa205
http://lix.in/-5128a6
http://lix.in/-52af47


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-5435e8
or
http://lix.in/-52af51
http://lix.in/-5435f2
http://lix.in/-55bc93
http://lix.in/-574334
http://lix.in/-58c9d5
http://lix.in/-5a5076
http://lix.in/-4c94d7
http://lix.in/-4e1b78


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Tomas said...

Hi Dave!

Thank you very much for this bootleg (and for every PF boots).
I'd have one question: You uploaded a PF bootleg "No Room Upon the Hill; 1974-11-16" one year ago. Here is the link:

http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/10/pink-floyd-live-at-empire-pool-1974-ex.html

It is an audience recording (not BBC). But "Echoes" is missing. Is there any chance that you could upload this track?

I'm looking forward for every your answer.

Tomas

QualityBootZ said...

I checked and my copy was missing echoes. I will try to track it down and post it as available.
I will bring it "front page" so that it will be easy to recognize when it is done.
Many more Floyd to come tomorrow and the next few weeks.
Dave