Tuesday, August 18, 2009

David Bowie:Ziggy's Final Farewell 1973 (Studio) FLAC

David Bowie - Ziggy's Final Farewell (Tray)
The Marquee Club
London, United Kingdom
18th - 20th October 1973
Studio Outakes
Very Good Sound Quality
Artwork Included
Label: Rattle Snake RS131/32
Lineage: SilverCD--> EAC(secure)--> Flac(level.8)--> HungerCity!!

The sound quality is very good and the extra tracks are not Konrads rehearsals as the cover says but they are from various sixties singles which were released after Bowie had left the Konrads. - BASSMAN

Disc 1
01. Sorrow (Mix)
02. Dialogue (Bowie & Amanda Lear)
03. Time (Take #1)
04. Time (Take #2)
05. Time (Mix)
06. Everything's Alright (Take #1)
07. Everything's Alright (Take #3)
08. Everything's Alright (Take #4)
09. Everything's Alright (Mix)
10. Space Oddity (Take #2)
11. Space Oddity (Mix)
12. I Can't Explain (Take #1)
13. I Can't Explain (Take #2)
14. The Jean Genie (Take #2)
15. The Jean Genie (Take #3)

Disc 2
01. The Jean Genie (Mix)
02. 1984 (Take #1)
03. 1984 (Take #2)
04. You Didn't Hear It From Me (Take #3)
05. You Didn't Hear It From Me (Take #4)
06. You Didn't Hear It From Me (Mix)
07. I Got You Babe (Take #2)
08. I Got You Babe (Mix)

The Kon-rad's In 1963/65)
09. The Better I Know (without Bowie)
10. Now I'm On My Way (without Bowie)
11. Baby It's Too Late (without Bowie)
12. I'm Over You (without Bowie)
13. Judgement Day (without Bowie)
14. I Don't Know How Much (without Bowie)
15. I Thought Of You Last Night (without Bowie)
Enjoy!

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-588f0c
or
http://lix.in/-4ad377
http://lix.in/-4c5a18
http://lix.in/-4de0b9
http://lix.in/-4f675a
http://lix.in/-50edfb
http://lix.in/-52749c
http://lix.in/-53fb3d


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-52744c
or
http://lix.in/-50eddd
http://lix.in/-52747e
http://lix.in/-53fb1f
http://lix.in/-5581c0
http://lix.in/-570861
http://lix.in/-588f02
http://lix.in/-4ad363


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today's a Bowiethon. Cool!

QualityBootZ said...

Well, I did promise that there would be more soon!
One more tomorrow too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave..

Absolutely despicable that this TV show was never broadcast in the UK.
British teenage fans avidly followed all news of this event in magazines and bought all sorts of merchandise which published photos of the rehearsals and taping.

Then we were just cruelly ignored by the mean bastards of corporate international Media who for whatever reason refused to allow us to ever see this broadast on our own TVs.

What excuses are there now, over 35 years later for not releasing a deluxe edition DVD and CD.

(screw) it, out of desperation, I spent over £60 on the recent bootleg mega DVD box set of the rehearsals and recording camera setups.
But even that didn't include the US broadcast version of the pro edited show.
I still had to download an inadequate quality off-air video recording.

(screw) the lot of them clueless petty media industry idiots who refuse to agree to sense and release this officially...

Anonymous said...

Superb Bowie boots here Quality. I've always felt that Bowie has never been served awfully well by bootleggers. Any chance of the wonderful BBC set The Rise and Rise of Ziggy Stardust, I know some have been released officlially but the two disc Official set left so much good stuff off.

Anonymous said...

Req & comment:

1. Dave, any chance of a lossless cd of the main show?

2. The dvd set was on both torrents & usenet last year for free.