Thursday, August 13, 2009

Robert Palmer: Boston and Passaic 1979 (2 Pre-FM Concerts) FLAC

rp-wbrs
Live in Boston 1979
Direct from radio transcription LP > CD > WAV > FLAC
01. Best of Both Worlds
02. Every Kinda People
03. Too Good To Be True
04. Some People Can Do What They Like
05. What's It Take?
06. Love Stop
07. Can We Still Be Friends
08. In Walks Love Again
09. Kid
10. Pressure Drop
11. Sailing Shoes
12. Hey Julia
13. Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley
14. Bad Case Of Loving You
15. Jealous
16. You're Gonna Get What's Coming


++++++


Passaic 1979
From original radio transcription LP > CD > WAV > FLAC(8)
01. DJ intro
02. Every Kinda People
03. What It's Take
04. Love Stop
05. Give Me an Inch Girl
06. Bad Case of Loving You
07. Jealous
08. You're Gonna Get What's Coming To You

OU Notes: Great shows, upped from my own vinyl.
While the vinyl is pretty clean, I've not de-clicked despite being tempted to try - thought it best to leave any tweaks to the individual. Enjoy!

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-58e4b6
or
http://lix.in/-5450dd
http://lix.in/-55d77e
http://lix.in/-575e1f
http://lix.in/-58e4c0
http://lix.in/-4b2921


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4cafc2
or
http://lix.in/-55d788
http://lix.in/-575e29
http://lix.in/-58e4ca
http://lix.in/-4b292b
http://lix.in/-4cafcc


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He certainly was one smooth and soulful white guy--Thanks Dave!

QualityBootZ said...

more Palmer to come in the next couple of weeks...

Anonymous said...

I have cdr's from first generation tapes of the Hammersmith and Town and Country broadcasts - is there a way to get them to you other than by uploading?

Thanks Dave for the hours and hours of sheer enjoyment your blog has given me.

By the way I'm Hew Munn

Anonymous said...

It's Hew again Dave. As there was no response to my first comment,I have now converted the 2 broadcasts to RAR files and uploaded to MEGAUPLOAD. As I am a novice at this what do I do next, and can I contact you via email?

Hew