Thursday, August 6, 2009

Joe Cocker: Zuerich 2004 (FM) FLAC

ront
Zuerich 2004-10-08 DRS3 Showcase

01 I Keep Forgetting
02 One
03 What's Going On
04 Maybe I'm Amazed
05 I Put A Spell On You
06 Every Kinda People
07 You Are So Beautiful

Joe Cocker, Vocals
Gene Black, Guitar
C. J. Vanston Keyboard, Laptop

Recorded, transferred to CD (FM -> Philips PSC805 -> Goldwave -> FLAC) and cover by rouge

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-504a09
or
http://lix.in/-4a2f8f
http://lix.in/-4bb630
http://lix.in/-4d3cd1


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4ec35e
or
http://lix.in/-57eb24
http://lix.in/-4a2f85
http://lix.in/-4bb626


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, kinda like the "Joe Cocker Lounge Revue". He still has the voice, but if you ever had to see him perform in a hotel bar or something like that it probably would have sounded something like this. thanks, Dave!

Anonymous said...

This one sounds really incredible... Play it on some nice equipment and it seems as if his sits right in your livingroom playing the piano just for you...
Especially "You Are So Beautiful" gives you that impression.

Many thanks for UL this one

danasan