Thursday, August 27, 2009

Metallica: Germany 1987 (FM Analog Master) FLAC

metallica1
1987-08-30 Pforzheim, Germany
"FCP-Stadion" ("Monsters Of Rock"-Festival) FM
-> date and venue according to this database-info: http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=90621
-> this show has been bootlegged more than once, but this is the first ANA(M) I´ve seen, so I was happy enough to purchase it, even though the recording procedure and the tape used (in addition to the 22 years that this very tape was lying around and in use) might not have been that "audiophile" (I asked the taper/seller how he taped this show) - it is what it is, no dolby used, just the raw transfer on quite decent equipment and a bit equalizing. I hope you can enjoy that.

Source: FM-broadcast ("Hey, Let´s Go To The Arena!" @ Südfunk 3 (= SF3)) > unknown portable stereo system > analog master (Scotch BX-60) (-> bought off EBAY for 1€ (2009-04-05))
Transfer: Kenwood KX-W6060 > Audacity > HDD > WAV > Audacity (normalizing and tracking) > FLAC (via TLH (Level 7 and tested)) > TTD (2009-04-11)

Tracklist:
01 ( - DJ banter - )
02 Creeping Death
03 For Whom The Bell Tolls
04 Fade To Black
05 Leper Messiah
06 Welcome Home (Sanitarium) (cut at 4:27 / side 1 -> <- side 2)
07 Seek And Destroy
08 Master Of Puppets
09 ( - DJ banter - )
10 Whiplash
11 Last Caress
12 Am I Evil?
13 Battery (-> cut at 2:10 / tape ran out)

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-564ea1
or
http://lix.in/-503427
http://lix.in/-51bac8
http://lix.in/-534169
http://lix.in/-54c80a


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-54c7f6
or
http://lix.in/-5ae27a
http://lix.in/-4d26db
http://lix.in/-4ead7c
http://lix.in/-50341d


Comments welcome.

No comments: