Thursday, August 13, 2009

America: Los Angeles1978 (KBFH Pre-FM) FLAC

16693
Live probably at Universal Amphitheatre, LA, July 3 or 4, 1978.
B'cast on KBFH Sept 24, 1978. This is from a vinyl copy. Ex SBD stereo.
Band is Dewey Bunnel and Gerry Beckley. Dan Peek left in 1977

01. Tin Man
02. Old Man Took
03. Daisy Jane
04. Love On The Vine
05. Ventura Highway
06. I Need You
07. Inspector Mills
08. California Dreamin'
09. Never Be Lonely
10. You Can Do Magic
11. Sandman
12. Here
13. Sister Golden Hair

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4ad38b
or
http://lix.in/-50ee0f
http://lix.in/-5274b0
http://lix.in/-53fb51
http://lix.in/-5581f2


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4c5a22
or
http://lix.in/-5274a6
http://lix.in/-53fb47
http://lix.in/-5581e8
http://lix.in/-570889


Comments welcome.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great sounding recording. And all of their hits are performed. It's a keeper. Many thanks once again Dave!!

Anonymous said...

This is actually from 1982 and I believe from Ohio but a great show nevertheless.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the America show. Need Dean Martin!

Unknown said...

You're right, Anonymous. They mention the album "View From The Ground", issued in 1982, when introducing the song "Inspector Mills"... Wonderful show anyway, thanks so much dave

Unknown said...

Got it ! After a little research, the correct title of this show is Blossom Music Center, Cleveland, OH (September 5th, 1982).
All the best and thanks for this flac version....

Anonymous said...

Great to have this & thanks to the others for the info

dstache said...

Great sound and show, thanks!

FLRebel said...

This show is COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE. I have this show on TWO different cds. One is an abbreviated version of NINE songs and the other is TWELVE songs. I hope I counted right. This should not be traded and why circulate a copy from vinyl. Without looking I quote the date from another comment: 'Blossom Music Center, Cleveland, OH (September 5th, 1982)".

FLRebel said...

This show is COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE. I have this show on two separate cds. One is a best of NINE songs, the other is the fancier KBFH with booklet disc of 12 songs. The correct show info is: Blossom Music Center, Cleveland, OH (September 5th, 1982).