Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Placebo: Köln 2009 (FM) FLAC

placebo_front
DATE: 2009-06-03
CITY: Köln
VENUE: Gloria
QUALITY: 9+/10
SOURCE: FM MASTER
LINEAGE: Grundig FineArts T-IR / AS-IR > SB X-Fi > HDD > WAV > splitting > FLAC, level 8

TRACKLIST:
01 DJ Intro
02 Kitty Litter
03 Ashtray Heart
04 Battle For The Sun
05 For What It's Worth
06 Sleeping With Ghosts
07 Speak In Tongues
08 Follow The Cops Back Home
09 Every Me Every You
10 Julien
11 Special Needs
12 The Never-Ending Why
13 Devil In The Details
14 Happy You're Gone
15 Meds
16 Come Undone + band introduction
17 Special K
18 Song To Say Goodbye
-- encore:
19 Infra Red
20 The Bitter End
21 Taste In Men

GIG INFO: An exclusive live-to-air gig, presented by PlanB of Germany's 1LIVE station, but also got broadcasted in 15 countries over 23 stations worldwide. You just can't go wrong with electro smog like that, I thought to myself, and even my
friend DutchPunkOTR was all up for this and told me of the wet knickers the lot, I decided to go for it and record the stuff. And here it is in its total glory inclusive all the screamings in agony, loud orgasms by their female fans and those male emos but NOT with any DJ blabbering over any of their songs but sometimes in-between tunes.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-517650
or
http://lix.in/-4ce277
http://lix.in/-4e6918
http://lix.in/-4fefb9
http://lix.in/-51765a
http://lix.in/-52fcfb
http://lix.in/-54839c
http://lix.in/-560a3d


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4b5bc2
or
http://lix.in/-560a29
http://lix.in/-5790ca
http://lix.in/-49d52b
http://lix.in/-4b5bcc
http://lix.in/-4ce26d
http://lix.in/-4e690e
http://lix.in/-4fefaf


Comments welcome.

3 comments:

Niebla de Fuego said...

Thanks a lot for this one. I really like Placebo and I'm interested in hearing how they sound now.

I just lisetened to this concert and the performance is great, and the sound quality is excellent.

Thank you again.

fulhamx said...

Good to see posts like Placebo, Sonic Youth, Black Flag, The Clash etc
More of this stuff please

commando_hg said...

Funny to see here my FM Master I did put up at dime ... what took you so long to post it? Haha, cheers!