BBC Unreleased
Various Cassettes> Eurorack Mx 802a Professional Equalizer> Philips Standalone Burner Cdr560> Cdr Audio>Eac>Wav>Flac
1. Hesitation Blues (?)
2. Hushabye
3. I'm A Man
4. Steeled Blues
5. Spoonful
6. I'm Not Talking
7. I Ain't Done Wrong
8. Louise
9. Keep On Trying (?)
10.Heart Full Of Soul
11.Jeff's Boogie
12.I'm A Man (Vers.2)
13.Love Me Like I Love You
14.The Stumble
15.Train Kept-A-Rollin
16.Mr. You're A Better Man Than I
17.Jeff's Boogie (Vers.2)
18.Drinking Muddy Waters*
19.I Wish You Would
20.White Summer*
21.I'm Confused*
22.Think About It*
*With Jimmy Page
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-373598
http://lix.in/-38bc39
http://lix.in/-3a42da
http://lix.in/-3bc97b
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3d5026
http://lix.in/-3ed6c7
http://lix.in/-405d68
http://lix.in/-41e409
Comments welcome.
8 comments:
This sounds like crap, but a nice effort nonetheless.
i would seriously like to meet you man, this blog is awsome, and your uploads ubsolutely rock.
i would like to help you out maybe a torrent site, where you would be able to share you music library.
isnt some of this available of the "cumular limit" cd?
This CD is great and has a lot of track existing on "Rarities from The Beeb!",an old Boot I had for years.
Unfortunately, track 22 (Think about it) is missing.
is it normal ?
Thanks a lot for these forgotten pearls.
Sorry, I just checked the CD YARDBIRDS ON AIR and this title (Think about it) has been released officially.
So that is the reason why.
Thanks again.
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
There are actually two versions of Think about it. The one you can find on the official released albums and the other one which you can find on Led Zep/Jimmy Page bootleg roots of . IN anycase you can tell since version II you can clearly hear Jim McCarty on backing vocals
THANKS for another great boot folks!
Love your blog!!
Post a Comment