Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Black Crowes: Milan 1997 (Digital FM Capture) FLAC

tbc1997-02-04 advertsiment
February 4, 1997
Palalido
Milan, Italy
Source: FM Broadcast DAT
Recording Information: Taped directly to DAT when the FM Broadcast originally aired in Italy.
Lineage: DAT Master>Digital DAT Clone>Digital DAT Clone>WAV>FLAC
Mastering Information: DAT converted to Wave optically via a Prodiff 96 digital soundcard into Wavelab. Downsampled from 48kHz to 44.1kHz in Wavelab. Individual Wave tracks created in Wavelab. Wave files converted to FLAC (level 8) using FLAC frontend.
Notes: Additional Show Information @ http://www.crowesbase.com/tapelisting.cfm?TapeID=298

DISC 1: 61:06
1. Radio Introduction
2. Downtown Money Waster
3. Let Me Share The Ride
4. Mellow Down Easy
5. Girl From The North Country
6. Blackberry
7. NonFiction
8. Hard To Handle
9. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
10. Radio Closing

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-43e50c
http://lix.in/-36296d
http://lix.in/-37b00e
http://lix.in/-3936af
http://lix.in/-3abd50


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3f4139
http://lix.in/-40c7da
http://lix.in/-424e7b
http://lix.in/-43d51c
http://lix.in/-36197d

Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great post. Keep the Black Crowes comin'. Is anyone having trouble opening the 2nd link. I've tried Mega and Rapid. Both are giving me problems. Thanks again for everything.

Anonymous said...

I've just downloaded all five RS links, and extracted all the files, with no problems.

Oh, yes - thanks for the boots, Dave!

Anonymous said...

awesome. crowes 92-97. nothing better.

Anonymous said...

I'm in agreement with the 92-97 crowes remark. Thanks for today's Brixton post. I'll try downloading the Milan show, again, in a few days.

Anonymous said...

Thank you ! -TIP