Title: The Return Of The Sons Of Nothing (Digital Floyd Project)
Venue: Sporthalle, Boeblingen, Germany
Date: November 15, 1972
Lineage: AUD > CDR(x) > EAC > WAV > FLAC (8)
Quality (F/G/VG/EX): VG-EX
Pink Floyd Concert Database URL: http://www.pf-db.com/index.php?concert_id=80&bootleg_id=93
Artwork: Yes
01. One Of These Days
02. Careful With That Axe, Eugene
03. Echoes
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3b38d6
http://lix.in/-3cbf77
http://lix.in/-3e4618
http://lix.in/-3fccb9
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3397bb
http://lix.in/-351e5c
http://lix.in/-36a4fd
http://lix.in/-382b9e
Comments welcome.
8 comments:
i have this roio and the speed is too slow. But Eugene is super good!
Maybe the best "One of these days" ever. Echoes and Eugene are great too. Sound is a little bit too loud but i'd rather give Ex than VG.
A must have for any Floyd amateur.
I appreciate the rating. I always try to grade fairly and will usually err in underrating a product so as not to disappoint.
If one expects a VG+ and gets an EX- then they are happy! and I really like to make folks happy.
Dave
Hi Real 2.0
Thank you very much. Your site is really great.
I was not really fond of bootlegs before crossing your blog. The few I bought were awful. And then for some reason I find a site where one bootleg that was actually very good. From one blog to another I found yours. What a surprise!
Few questions
Some of your recordings are in Flac and some in Shn. Why? And what is the big difference?
About Mike Millard – Can we say that, if no one gave his recording to some bootleggers, we would have never heard about that guy?
About “in the flesh tour” they are some other good stuff like M Pig (1977-05-09) or MSG 4 (1977-07-04).
The link “Pink Floyd: Paris February 23, 1977” is not working anymore.
Thanks again.
Be Careful, link protector, Rapidshare, or mega upload is going to put spyware on your computer. Maybe if you have an account they won't. I was d/l'ing 2 shows from our great host, one from each place. My firewall asked if getmodule33.exe could access the internet. I denied the request and my computer slowed down. It appears this module also wiped out my system restore as the only restore point is from an hour ago, about the time things started going crazy. Pop ups and slow. Looks like a reformat is in the future since not much on google on this. Good luck all.
phildefer, shn and flac are both lossless music files. shn was the first but flac is more popular now because it compresses a little more. Thus a smaller file size. Shn shows are usually older. But then some people find change difficult :)
Some people do use bootlegs in hopes to get their music out. Hard to get air time on radio and bootlegs are a good way to get reconition. Metalica is one gropup that used bootlegs to promote their music and now they are a big opponent to music downloading. Sounds like if it suits them then it's ok by them.
Now if you really want to get into discoverying new music, check out
http://www.archive.org/index.php
It has many bands that allow taping and provide sbd recordings into the bootleg world.
2.0,
If you emailed me, I didn't get it. Please try again - I'll keep my eyes open for it.
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
Post a Comment