Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Van Halen: Calgary 2007 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

van-halen-2007-12-07-calgary-photo-27
December 7, 2007
The Saddledome
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

CD #1:
01 - You Really Got Me
02 - I'm The One
03 - Runnin' With The Devil
04 - Romeo Delight
05 - Somebody Get Me A Doctor
06 - Beautiful Girls
07 - Dance The Night Away
08 - Atomic Punk
09 - Everybody Wants Some
10 - So This Is Love
11 - Mean Street
12 - Pretty Woman
13 - Drum Solo
14 - Unchained
15 - I'll Wait

CD #2:
01 - And The Cradle Will Rock
02 - Hot For Teacher
03 - Little Dreamer
04 - Little Guitars
05 - Jamie's Crying
06 - Ice Cream Man
07 - Panama
08 - Guitar Solo
09 - Ain't Talkin''Bout Love
10 - 1984 & Jump (encore)

Audio: Sony ECM-MS907 Mic > Sony MZ-NHF800 Hi-MD > Sonicstage 4.3 > CDWave > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC
Notes from the Taper:
Recorded from the back right corner of the arena, 2nd level, 6th row. During the end of "Unchained" I had to piss so bad I couldn't hold it any longer so I set my recording gear down on my jacket and went to the can. That's why the sound is a bit muffled on "I'll Wait", which luckily for me is probably my least favorite of the David Lee Roth songs! I'm sorry for this mishap all you hardcore Van Halen fans...

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3f810f
http://lix.in/-4107b0
http://lix.in/-334c11
http://lix.in/-34d2b2
http://lix.in/-365953
http://lix.in/-37dff4
http://lix.in/-396695


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3aed36
http://lix.in/-3c73d7
http://lix.in/-3dfa78
http://lix.in/-3f8119
http://lix.in/-4107ba
http://lix.in/-334c1b
http://lix.in/-34d2bc


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real sweet post man. Sounds great! Just got done listening to it. This is the second show that I have in flac now. I also have Philips Arena 02-10-08 from Atlanta, GA That show doesn't sound as good as this one though.

I have several other shows all in MP3 (some as low as 160kbps).

The very best sounding show of the tour I have heard so far though is the very first show at Charlotte Bobcats Arena on 09-27-2007 from Charlotte, NC. The sound is amazing! The band is almost flawless that night also. They really started to fall apart after coming back from Eddie’s little “break”.

Anyway, if you ever come across that Charlotte 2007 show in flac man, a post of it would be killer. I don’t have the taper’s name or any other info except it is the taper who has a 23 second dropout at about 0:42 into You Really Got Me. I have another Charlotte show in MP3 and the sound is not nearly as good as the first one I mentioned.

Thanks again for the post. All VH is loved and cherished!!!

kite said...

i have the van halen charlotte recording you're speaking about. any interest? it's in flac