(superior to the 1969 FM capture as well as the 2007 rebroadcast FM capture)
October 10, 1969
Olympia, Paris, France
One Night Stand In Paris, 2cd by The Chronicles Of Led Zeppelin (#TCOLZ 029/030)
Disc 1: Pre-FM transfer
lineage: my silvers>EAC>Flac
Disc 1:
01.Introduction
02.Good Times Bad Times Intro / Communication Breakdown
03.I Can't Quit You
04.Heartbreaker
05.Dazed And Confused
06.White Summer / Black Mountain Side
07.You Shook Me
08.How Many More Times
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-412451
http://lix.in/-42aaf2
http://lix.in/-34ef53
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-398336
http://lix.in/-3b09d7
http://lix.in/-3c9078
Comments welcome.
10 comments:
Thanks very much for sharing this - I've only just found out that this version exists and then here it is!
Awesome! Thank you very much for such an awesome share!
Thanks-TIP
Merci, magnifique concert, sans les interventions du DJ.
WOW! This is great stuff.
SUPERB
This is just great,a soundboard (well,PRE-FM,wich comes down to the same) from the early times.Thanks man,you rock for uploading this.
Federico
Dave,
Your work here is greatly appreciated. Thank you for this.
-James
I was hoping this was even better than what I recently bought, but quality is the same. That's OK. Thanks for sharing anyway. -DougB
thanks
many thanks, jjp
Post a Comment