Friday, January 30, 2009

Bob Marley: We Can Carry On - The Natty Dread Outtakes (FLAC)

natty dread outtakes front
notes from Dubwise:
I digitized and seeded this great tape before, but with the use of Azimuth adjustment it now has a cleaner, crisper sound. Big upgrade to my previous version. All songs are pre-LP mixed versions and songs that didn't make the LP like I Know A Place Where We Can Carry On and Who Colt The Game. This is different than the Natty Dread Acetate.
Another Classic From The Dubwise Garage Collection
Recording source: Studio
Transfer source: my cassette (Azimuth adjustment) to pc from sony D3 through SB X-Fi Audio 2400 sound card
Transfer: Sony D3 Azimuth adjustment> Jet Audio (>PCM 44,000 kHz, 16 Bit, Stereo) > CDWav > Flac Level 8

01. Who Colt the game
02. Who Colt the game Dub
03. I know a place
04. I know a place Dub
05. Jah Live
06. Jah Live Dub
07. Am A Do You
08. Tallkin Blues
09. Revolution
10. Bend down low
11. Bend down low Dub

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-43e962
http://lix.in/-362dc3
http://lix.in/-37b464


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4262b7
http://lix.in/-43e958
http://lix.in/-362db9


Comments welcome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent !!! many thanks

please can you re-up the
Natty Dread Acetate sometime ?

cheers

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Marley. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Nuff thanks and respect for another gem.

Anonymous said...

I downloaded all the .rar files into one folder and then extracted them all, but 2 of the songs wouldn't open and I got this message: "CRC Integrity test failed. The archive file is corrupted and cannot be opened."

Anybody know a way around this problem? I've had this problem with other recordings on this site.

Thanks...

Anonymous said...

Wow im late! How did i miss this?
Thanks =)

Btw I had no poblems opening the files

Anonymous said...

I thought Marley didn't record 'Who Colt The Game' until just after the assassination attempt on his left in '76, and Natty Dread was from '74....

Anonymous said...

edit:

left = life

Charles said...

This is a great find! I'm really enjoying this. Bob Marley is the best! Thank you so much, for bringing this to us. Best Regards, Charles