City: London
Country: England
Date: November 29 1992
Source: FM Broadcast
Taper: BBC Radio
Tour: High As The Moon UK Tour
Lineage: Trade > CDR > EAC "Secure Mode" > Wave > Traders Little Helper > Flac 6
Soundquality: I´d rate this one 10 out of 10.
OU Notes:
Just found this one while going through my discs and thought I´d better share it since it´s an excellent FM Broadcast recording from the 1992 Black Crowes Tour. This is not the complete show but the complete broadcast.
Setlist:
1. My Morning Song
2. Hotel Illness
3. Sting Me
4. Seeing Things
5. Twice As Hard
6. Black Moon Creeping
7. Sometimes Salvation
8. Hard To Handle
9. Remedy
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3c4405
http://lix.in/-3dcaa6
http://lix.in/-3f5147
http://lix.in/-40d7e8
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3f5151
http://lix.in/-40d7f2
http://lix.in/-425e93
http://lix.in/-43e534
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
Thank you ! -TIP
Dave,
I downloaded and listened to this show. It's great! Quality is really good and the performance is excellent. Thank you for sharing it! A very enjoyable Crowes show.
- Skynyrd fan from the north
Post a Comment