if anyone has links to the real cover, it would be appreciated.
July 24, 1971
The Yale Bowl, New Haven CT
Source: SBD > master reel > cdr
That is all I know truthfully. The fellow I received it from said he had borrowed the master reels from the owner, copied them, and returned them. He seemed very sincere about it so I would tend to think the lineage accurate. It sure sounds mighty clean.
1) Yours is No Disgrace
2) I've Seen All Good People
3) Clap / Classical Gas
4) Perpetual Change (w/Bruford solo)
Jon Anderson: vocals
Bill Bruford: drums
Steve Howe: guitar
Tony Kaye: keyboards
Chris Squire: bass
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2d2efe
http://lix.in/-2eb59f
http://lix.in/-303c40
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3349aa
http://lix.in/-34d04b
http://lix.in/-3656ec
Comments welcome.
7 comments:
Here is some more artwork. I don't know if it is the true set or not but it looks good! Enjoy!
http://sharebee.com/01b19ab5
thanks for the art. It is no doubt not the vintage originals but I am not sure if there is original artwork for this or not.
Also, i bought a copy of "Fragile" this weekend at a rummage sale for 30 cents and it had the original artwork booklet inside in perfect condition!
I was thrilled.
Hi
Many thanks for this and the other early yes shows. I've just bought Fragile and The Yes Album - the 2003 CD issue so Its great to hear some live material from this era.
Great stuff thanks again
Regds
StuArt in London UK
Thanks Dave. Hearing Tony Banks with Yes live is, for me, priceless. Congrats on the Fragile artwork. Wish I still had mine.
Dave, here's another link to "artwork" for this disc, but it's definitely NOT the original. Still, if you haven't been to Big O, it's pretty interesting...
http://www.bigozine3.com/cdcvrsB/images231/YESnewhaven/YESnewhaven.pdf
You're donig great! Keeo it up!
golgo
Dang. The URL got cut to too long. Trying again...
http://www.bigozine3.com/cdcvrsB/images
231/YESnewhaven/YESnewhaven.pdf
Sorry,
golgo
If you're short of Yes artwork, it can be found here more often than not.
http://yclochec4.free.fr/index.html
Thank you for making all this music available.
Post a Comment