Monday, October 6, 2008

Eddie Vedder: Washington, D.C. 2008 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

by request!
2609909538_fb909060b8
Warner Theatre
August 17th, 2008
Source: SP-CMC-4U (ATU853) cards > custom battery box > iRiver h120 with Rockbox
Transer: iRiver h120 > Computer via USB 2.0
Processing: Adobe Audition 3.0 > Increase volume and add Fade In and Fade out >
CD Wave Editor 1.96.1 (Track Splits) > FLAC FrontEnd (Level 8)

Disc 1
01. Intro Music: "Tuolumne" (from "Into The Wild" Soundtrack)
02. Sometimes
03. Trouble (Cat Stevens)
04. Girl From The North Country (Bob Dylan)
05. Around The Bend
06. "two knuckleheads on twelve foot flaming red boards"
07. I Am Mine
08. I'm Open
09. Man Of The Hour
10. "West Memphis Three"
11. Setting Forth
12. No Ceiling
13. Guaranteed
14. Far Behind (false start) "are you high?"
15. Far Behind
16. Rise
17. "he had me in tears"
18. You're True
19. "Pete Seeger story"
20. Drifting
21. "you got a banjo?"
22. If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out (Cat Stevens)
23. "thieves of silence"
24. Forever Young (Bob Dylan)
25. "this is about life"
26. Porch

Disc 2
01. Encore 1
02. Here's To The State
03. "what the f^ck were you thinking?"
04. Blackbird (Beatles)
05. Society (with Liam Finn)
06. Throw Your Arms Around Me (with Liam Finn)
07. No More
08. Arc
09. Encore 2
10. All Along The Watchtower (with Brendan Canty of Fugazi on drums)
11. Hard Sun (with Liam Finn on drums & Eliza-Jane Barnes)

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2d6a05
http://lix.in/-2ef0a6
http://lix.in/-307747
http://lix.in/-31fde8
http://lix.in/-338489
http://lix.in/-350b2a
http://lix.in/-3691cb
http://lix.in/-38186c


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2a5ccd
http://lix.in/-2be36e
http://lix.in/-2d6a0f
http://lix.in/-2ef0b0
http://lix.in/-307751
http://lix.in/-31fdf2
http://lix.in/-338493
http://lix.in/-350b34


Comments welcome.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Giant Thank you!! You made my morning...I missed out catching him due to not getting tix through the fan club and ticketmaster. The other's wanted way too much money for what I could afford. Thank you once again! You are the best!

Anonymous said...

Is this the dude who shivers and quivers when he sings like he's taken too much speed?

Anonymous said...

Pearl Jam lead singer here.
do you mean Joe Cocker?

Anonymous said...

do you have any more of these shows from his august tour?

~lee.

Anonymous said...

a huge thanks for making this one available. i was at this show. special thanks to flood for giving me the link :)

Anonymous said...

Am currently listening to this and wanted to express my gratitude once again. Pearl Jam and (quite a few others) are probably as important to me as Pink Floyd is to you so having this esp. since taping was not allowed, and this being of such good sound makes me very, very happy! Give it a listen if you're confused as to who Eddie is! Thanks again Mr. Real!

Anonymous said...

Your right. I was thinking Joe Cocker.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this show. I was there to see the show from Europe, Slovakia and I have to say, that I was looking for this recorded show for a long time and finally a found it here. The quality is GREAT!

All the best! Thanks again.

Keep on Rockin

Anonymous said...

any way u could post this in any thing other then flac please that would be great thanks

Anonymous said...

Completely friggin awesome. Thanks. I was at night 1 of this show and it's nice to hear these songs again.

Anonymous said...

This thing is amazing. If only there's one from night 1, though it'll be 3 discs. THANK YOU so much for crystallizing what was a magical experience with the voice of this era.

Anonymous said...

All links are dead :(

Anonymous said...

I don't suppose anyone would do us the huge favor of reposting this show?