Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Elvis Presley: There's Always Me, Volume 1 (FLAC

tam01-frt
Released: 1995, by Bilko 1598/1599
Silvers-EAC-WAV-FLAC

(CD-1)
Shake Rattle And Roll (# 2, 3, 5)
Lawdy Miss Clawdy (# 7-9)
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (# 3)
I Need Your Love Tonight (# 7)
I Got Stung (# 18, 20)
Ain't That Loving You Baby (# 9, 10 fast version)
Lawdy Miss Clawdy (# 12)
Shake Rattle And Roll (# 7)
Fever (# 1)
Like A Baby (# 3, 4)
Stuck On You (alt. take)
I Feel So Bad (alt. take)
Dirty Dirty Feeling (alt. take)
Thrill Of Your Love (alt. take)
Such A Night (alt. take)
Are You Lonesome Tonight (alt. take)
Girl Next Door Went A-walkin' (alt. take)
A Mess Of Blues (alt. take)
It Feels So Right (alt. take)
Fame And Fortune (alt. take)
Surrender (alt. take)
Working On The Building (# 2)
I'm Coming Home (alt. take)
It's A Sin (# 1, 2)
I Want You With Me (# 1)

(CD-2)
There's Always Me (# 2, 6)
Starting Today (# 1)
Sentimental Me (# 1)
Judy (false start & # 1)
Put The Blame On Me (false starts & # 1)
For The Millionth And The Last Time (# 2, 6, 10)
Good Luck Charm (# 1-3)
Anything That's Part Of You (# 2)
I Met Her Today (# 1, 7)
I Feel That I've Known You Forever (# 1, 2)
Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello (# 2, 5, 6)
Suspicion (# 1, 2)
She's Not You (# 1, 2)
Echoes Of Love (# 2, 3)
Please Don't Drag That String Around (# 1, 4, 5)
Devil In Disguise (# 1-3)
Never Ending (# 1, 2)

Beginning in 1989, the Bilko label began to release some amazing products, such as "Elvis Rocks Little Rock" and "The Request Box Shows." But just as soon as the name Bilko was on every Elvis' fans lips, the label disappeared without a trace and was not heard from for four long years. Their last release, "Hang Loose" a 1970 Las Vegas stage rehearsal from That's the Way It Is left us wanting more. But what did the Bilko label have left? When Bilko finally reemerged in late 1995, Elvis fans around the world were stunned, not just at the sound quality of the first release, but also the contents.
"There's Always Me Volume 1" contains over two hours and twenty minutes worth of great material documenting some of Elvis' first sessions with RCA in the 1950s and most of his Nashville sessions from 19601963. Before I begin talking about the contents track by track, let me say at the outset that the sound quality of these outtakes are amazing; there is a little hissing on some of them, but some of these performances are over 40 years old. Packaged in a deluxe gatefold sleeve, the sleeve contains many glorious pictures from the period covered on the set. For fans of Elvis' early period, this is an invaluable release.
Sound: 8 out of 10.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-376259
http://lix.in/-38e8fa
http://lix.in/-2b2d5b
http://lix.in/-2cb3fc
http://lix.in/-2e3a9d
http://lix.in/-2fc13e
http://lix.in/-3147df
http://lix.in/-32ce80


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2cc6d0
http://lix.in/-2e4d71
http://lix.in/-2fd412
http://lix.in/-315ab3
http://lix.in/-32e154
http://lix.in/-3467f5
http://lix.in/-35ee96
http://lix.in/-377537


Comments welcome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. Thank you so very much for posting, hope to see the other volumes of this series hit the light of day here. Keep this blog going!

Anonymous said...

Loved the «King»...back then and still today. Thanks for sharing such rare stuff.

Anonymous said...

a Killer boot!!!
Henry
http://onurlar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much buddy

Anonymous said...

Great...But pretty useless with the FTD releases. Outstanding package + content for its time. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

Charmoccino said...

Many thanks for this !!!

I was not able to get this on HC anymore.

Cheers, Charmoccino

Anonymous said...

offline too :-(