Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Frank Sinatra: Monte Carlo 1958 (FM Source) shn

fs-montecarlo-f
June 14, 1958
The Sporting Club
Monte Carlo, Monaco
Source: FM > ? > CDR > EAC > WAV > SHN

01. Introduction by Noel Coward
02. Come Fly With Me
03. I get A Kick Out Of You
04. I've Got You Under My Skin
05. Where Or When
06. Moonlight In Vermont
07. On The Road To Mandalay
08. Your Lover Has Gone
09. April In Paris
10. All The Way
11. Monique
12. Bewitched
13. The Lady Is A Tramp
14. You Make Me Feel So Young

Uploading this exactly as I recieved it in SHN
Really excellent sound especially for 1958 it's unbelievable

rapidshare:
http://lix.in/-30ee42
http://lix.in/-3274e3
http://lix.in/-33fb84


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3a1608
http://lix.in/-2c5a69
http://lix.in/-2de10a


Comments welcome.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this. I am not a fan of rock, so I really appreciate your occasional Frank items.

Anonymous said...

Jesus......Thanks Dave.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the blue eyes !!

Anonymous said...

You and the Phillies made my day today. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post. I'm listening to it now, very soothing after a long days work. Do you have any more italians like louis prima?

rjs1620

Anonymous said...

Yeah, MANY thanks for this and the Elvis especially. And thanks for all your wonderful posts.

Quick question, the links are dead on this, any chance of new working links:

http://qualityboots.blogspot.com/2008/07/motorhead-lemmys-50th-birthdaymotorhead.html

Thanks ever so much!

Anonymous said...

Hi, i just wanted to thank you for this, i've just downloaded the Focus radio concert in london and i'm listening to it as happy as a kid wearing new shoes XD Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get this onto a CD for my dad - any programmes out there that support the SHN file extension?

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for this one!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
shn will give you aiff, then you're set, all you have to do is burn the aiff files...
Y

Anonymous said...

Best concert post yet!

Anonymous said...

WOW! what a post! looking forward to listening

Anonymous said...

Can you repost please

Anonymous said...

Can you please repost this Sinatra Boot - promise I will click more of your ad links....

Anonymous said...

Your posts are amazing. I found your site about a week ago and I've barely scratched the surface of this incredible archive. I'm really enjoying the '72 Jackson Browne/David Lindley show, the Sinatra Monte Carlo show, and several others. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your great collection!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this concert!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know something about Sinatra's accompanying musicians at this gig in Monte Carlo?

Charmoccino said...

Not sure if I have that one yet.

Anyway : THANKS !!!

Horst