Sunday, October 19, 2008

Neil Young and Pearl Jam: Neiljam Austria 1995 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

pearl-jam-neil-youngnGrande
Residenzplatz
Salzburg, Austria
August 18, 1995
Source: Liberated Bootleg CD "Downtown" (Exact Source Unknown)
Transfer: Boot CD > PlexTools Professional v2.12 > WAV > FLAC Frontend > FLAC
Note: One of the best sounding "Neil Jam" boots. Review of the concert:
http://www.westnet.com/consumable/1995/08.29/revneil.html

Disc I
01 Big Green Country
02 Song X
03 Act Of Love
04 Downtown
05 Mr. Soul
06 Scenery
07 Throw Your Hatred Down
08 The Needle And The Damage Done
09 Broken Arrow
10 My My, Hey Hey(Out Of The Blue)

Disc II
01 Mother Earth
02 I'm The Ocean
03 Cortez The Killer
04 Powderfinger
05 Introductions
06 Rockin' In The Free World
07 The Star Spangled Banner
Bonus Berlin August 14th
08 Peace And Love
09 Like A Hurricane

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-31a243
http://lix.in/-3328e4
http://lix.in/-34af85
http://lix.in/-363626
http://lix.in/-37bcc7
http://lix.in/-394368
http://lix.in/-2b87c9
http://lix.in/-2d0e6a
http://lix.in/-2e950b


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2d0e56
http://lix.in/-2e94f7
http://lix.in/-301b98
http://lix.in/-31a239
http://lix.in/-3328da
http://lix.in/-34af7b
http://lix.in/-36361c
http://lix.in/-37bcbd
http://lix.in/-39435e


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A really nice sounding audience recording with PJ as Neil's band at the time; what a great musical collaboration that continues on occasion to this day. Thanks for this one, and all the others! My computer's been working overtime!

Anonymous said...

Fnaarg!
How can you treat us mortals this way? Shakey AND PJ?! Wow. Zillion thanks for this.
Roy

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this show -
I can hardly wait to hear it !!
Somewhere out there, there is also a similar show from Waldbuhne, Berlin - August 14, 1995.
I have a copy, but it is incomplete and missing 3 or 4 songs (ex. Powderfinger & Cortez the Killer) & artwork - but it's a very good show (w. excellent sound) and very upfront.
Is there any chance that you can locate the show to make my copy of the show more complete ???
Thanks in advance.
Devine Light Control / Denmark

Joe said...

Thank you, this is absolutely awesome. I read the book "Shakey" and it was mentioned in the book how good these European shows were. I have the proof now. Hopefully in an upcoming "Archives" release, Neil will give one of these shows the blu-ray treatment it deserves. I love the version of Mr. Soul here. Neil and PJ take the lifting of the "Satisfaction" riff and turn it into outright theft. This is like "Satisfaction" with "Mr Soul" lyrics, it's an amazing version. The sound is excellent for an audience recording. Thank you again, I will click 4 ads every time I come to the site as thanks for this gem.