Friday, October 31, 2008

Bruce Springsteen: Landover 1981 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

HTF_front
Title: Have The Faith - Landover '81
Label: Ev2
Format: 2CD
Source: Audience
Date: August 4, 1981.
Location: Capital Centre, Landover, MD
Source: (2)nak1000> hhb850> eac> sf6> flac

Disc One:
01 Thunder Road
02 Prove It All Night
03 Out In The Street
04 Darkness On The Edge Of Town
05 Intro / "This Is A Song For Elvis"
06 Johnny Bye Bye
07 Independence Day
08 Trapped
09 Two Hearts
10 The Promised Land
11 The River
12 Intro / "On Your 21st Birthday"
13 This Land Is Your Land
14 Who'll Stop The Rain?
15 Badlands
16 Hungry Heart
17 You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)

Disc Two:
01 Cadillac Ranch
02 Sherry Darling
03 Jole Blon
04 Intro / "With Us Since Beginning"
05 For You
06 Point Blank
07 Candy's Room
08 Ramrod
09 Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
10 Jungleland
11 Born To Run
12 The Detroit Medley (w/ You Can't Sit Down, Sweet Soul Music, Shake)

Balanced sound (vocal, instruments), stereo enchancing (minor) + a lot of else. "A newly-surfaced recording of this show has made this one a quick favorite among fans of the 1980-81 tour. Probably the most rockin' second set of all time, as it included all rockers except for "Point Blank," including "Jole Blon," "For You," and "Candy's Room."" -theboots.net

Taper Notes:
I am the original taper of this show. I used (2)nak300's>sony tcd-5m, don't remember too much about this show. I might have been on the stage left side a couple of rows up, couple of seats in front of the stack. Or maybe That was the 8/7/81 show. I taped both of these. I made a couple of cassette copies for people over the years. A couple of yrs ago I made a dat for someone In nyc and I guess it got leaked and bootlegged. I have never heard the boot and I am curious if my version is better. I also taped bruce in cinci in the Summer of 1984. I also might have provided the tapes of bruce at carter barron And conn hall in wdc in 1975, if those were leaked in early 2000's.
This was transferred using nak1000>hhb850>eac>sf6>flac.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-378b8e
http://lix.in/-39122f
http://lix.in/-3a98d0
http://lix.in/-2cdd31
http://lix.in/-2e63d2
http://lix.in/-2fea73
http://lix.in/-3604f7
http://lix.in/-378b98
http://lix.in/-391239
http://lix.in/-3a98da
http://lix.in/-2cdd3b
http://lix.in/-2e63dc


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-378ba2
http://lix.in/-391243
http://lix.in/-3a98e4
http://lix.in/-2cdd45
http://lix.in/-2e63e6
http://lix.in/-2fea87
http://lix.in/-317128
http://lix.in/-347e6a
http://lix.in/-36050b
http://lix.in/-378bac
http://lix.in/-39124d
http://lix.in/-3a98ee


A huge thank you to those who have expressed (and demonstrated) support over the last few days. You say I am generous. I say you are too.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey 2.0! I have had a couple of posts taken down also. I got no e-mail asking me to or even notifying me or anything. They were just gone!

I am just going to repost them. I am reposting THE ROLLING STONES - SOME GIRLS ARE BIGGER THAN OTHERS today.

I will let you know what happends!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Pal. Please know that so many of us out here on the Web love what you're doing.

More Bruce, please!

Anonymous said...

Don't let em get you down buddy. We need some '78 Funkadelic

Anonymous said...

stadium: reposting after takedowns is not a recoomended idea. At least alter the name of the post...
my buddy toxxy just quit his blog due to RIAA threats :-(

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave. I am leaving the post up as is but I am removing the Rapid links. I can't see how they can complain about that.

Please let me know if you ever need me for anything at all friend.

Anonymous said...

thanks for this excellent show!

Anonymous said...

Happy New year from Greece
You cant imagine how happy your posts makes me..i grew up with most of the bands that you are honoring with your blog! Having the change of listening their music in their prime time LIVE is really GREAT.

i wish you all the happiness, health and wealth for you and your loved ones!

best regards

thewaymouth said...

Yeah, links for both MU & RS are down.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you may be able to re-up - if you ever get the chance - the links for this show on MU? (all links seems down) Thanks!