Monday, January 4, 2010

Pink Floyd: Chicago 1987 (VG++ Aud) FLAC

front
"A Clear View" 28 Sep. 1987, Rosemont Horizon, Chicago, USA
Label: Kiss the Stone (KTS 030/031)
(P) 1992 Made in Europe
incl. 8 Page Booklet
Audience Recording

The packaging and picture discs are typical excellent KTS quality - except for the track indiscretions. A fairly good recording from the MLoR tour, although "One Slip", "Run Like Hell" and, of all songs, "Money" are excluded from the recording.
A Clear View does however, contain fantastic versions of "Welcome To The Machine" and "Comfortably Numb".

Disc 1:
1. Shine on you Crazy Diamond Parts 1 -5 12:24
2. Signs of Life 3:54
3. Learning to Fly 5:41
4. Yet Another Movie 7:35
5. A New Machine (part 1)/ Terminal Frost 8:31
6. A New Machine (part 2) (Sorrow*) 9:57
7. Dogs of War 8:14
8. On the Turning Away 8:52
Total Time: 65:08

Disc 2:
1. One of These Days 7:20
2. On the Run (Time*) 5:40
3. Breathe (On the Run/Breathe*) 4:29
4. Wish you Were Here 5:15
5. Welcome to the Machine 8:31
6. Us and Them 7:44
7. Another Brick in the Wall (part 2) 6:00
8. Comfortably Numb 9:14
Total Time: 54:13

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6b8677
or
http://lix.in/-6d0d0e
http://lix.in/-6e93af
http://lix.in/-701a50
http://lix.in/-625eb1
http://lix.in/-63e552
http://lix.in/-656bf3
http://lix.in/-66f294
http://lix.in/-687935

or
http://vkwnxn.link-protector.com
http://vkwnxc.link-protector.com
http://vkwnxr.link-protector.com
http://vkwnxs.link-protector.com
http://vkwnwx.link-protector.com
http://vkwnww.link-protector.com
http://vkwnwv.link-protector.com
http://vkwnwk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-66be64
or
http://lix.in/-6844fb
http://lix.in/-69cb9c
http://lix.in/-6b523d
http://lix.in/-6cd8de
http://lix.in/-6e5f7f
http://lix.in/-6fe620
http://lix.in/-622a81
http://lix.in/-63b122

or
http://vkwkcr.link-protector.com
http://vkwkcs.link-protector.com
http://vkwkrx.link-protector.com
http://vkwkrw.link-protector.com
http://vkwkrv.link-protector.com
http://vkwkrk.link-protector.com
http://vkwkrm.link-protector.com
http://vkwkrz.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your great work, but some of these files seem to be corrupted. Neither I can convert into wav nor I can play it in my winamp.

QualityBootZ said...

which dl host did you use; what files?
did you attempt winrar's repair since they are packed with a recovery record?
more info makes it easier to help you and others.
Dave

Anonymous said...

I tried the lix.in-links from rapidshare and megaupload and used jdownloader. It was only possible to convert tracks 3 and 5 from disc1 and tracks 1, 3, 4 and 7 from disc2 into wav-files. All other tracks seem to be corrupted.

Anonymous said...

Dave, MU files corrupted. See previous post for details. Thanks for sharing all this great music.

Anonymous said...

Many songs haven't sound a few minutes after they started.The same problem alredy exists with the "on the turnig away" bootleg.Thanks.Ismael

Anonymous said...

Problems Dave,
I didn't get to this one till the other day, hope I didn't wait too long. I used mega. Winrar unpacks the files without any apparent errors. The md5 files also verify without any apparent errors, I used TLH. The problem didn't show itself until I tried to convert them with THL(In my case to mp3 for my iPod). THL states that "an error occurred during data transfer - files likely truncated"(paraphrased).
Tracks 1,2,4,6,7 of disc 1 & tracks 2,5,6,8 of disc 2 are damaged and will not convert. I deleted the rars after unzipping the shn files so at this point I don't know if repairing them would've helped. From the previous comments it looks like the rapid files will have the same issues. Any advice?
Thanks