Friday, January 1, 2010

Jethro Tull: Acoustic Sessions (Various Sources 1987-95) FLAC

front
Rockline 6th June 1988
1. Cheap Day Return/Mother Goose
2. Bouree
Radio One September 1989
3. Another Christmas Song
Rockline 1991
4. When Jesus Came to Play
5. Rocks on the Road
6. Fat Man
7. Aqualung/Locomotive Breath/Black Sunday
The Howard Stern Show 1991
8. Like a Tall Thin Girl
Source Unknown - 1995
9. Cheap Day Return/Wond'rin Aloud
10. Jack in the Green
Hungerthon USA 1987
11. Skating Away on the Thin Ice of a New Day
12. Budapest
The Dressing Room Tapes 1989
13. A Christmas Song
14. Outro/Locomotive Breath
71:57

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-667da0
or
http://lix.in/-6e1ebb
http://lix.in/-6fa55c
http://lix.in/-61e9bd
http://lix.in/-63705e
http://lix.in/-64f6ff

or
http://vkxcrw.link-protector.com
http://vkxcrv.link-protector.com
http://vkxcrk.link-protector.com
http://vkxcrm.link-protector.com
http://vkxcrz.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-64f6f5
or
http://lix.in/-6c9810
http://lix.in/-6e1eb1
http://lix.in/-6fa552
http://lix.in/-61e9b3
http://lix.in/-637054

or
http://vkxccn.link-protector.com
http://vkxccc.link-protector.com
http://vkxccr.link-protector.com
http://vkxccs.link-protector.com
http://vkxcrx.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Innocent Bystander said...

Wow what a start for the new year, four out of five on the "Oooh, I want that one" list (and the fifth isn't because of the music but rather because I think Roger Waters is an ass & I'd rather not listen to anything of his from the post-Floyd period). Good thing I paid the phone/broadband bill this morning as it's going to get a workout today :-)

Happy new year Dave (& everyone else who hangs out here). Here's hoping that you & yours have a prosperous & healthy year (raises morning coffee in a silent salute - I don't care if it is 1:40pm, I got to bed at 4:00 & got up an hour ago so it is still morning to me...). As always, thanks for all that you do here, it really is appreciated.

Anonymous said...

EXCELENTE!!!!!!!!