Friday, January 15, 2010

Pink Floyd: Denver 1994 (Remastered Aud) FLAC

Re-up Someone out there asked for this and called it their "Holy Grail". Your search is over!
PF 94.06.18 Front
June 18th, 1994
Denver, CO
Mile High Stadium (in no time they tore it down and built Invesco Field)

Disc 1
01 Astronomy Domine
02 Learning to Fly
03 What Do You Want From Me
04 On The Turning Away
05 Take it Back
06 Coming Back To Life
07 Sorrow
08 Keep Talking
09 One of These Days
10 Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Disc 2 (Dark Side of The Moon teaser)
01 Breathe
02 Time
03 Breathe reprise
04 High Hopes
05 The Great Gig In The Sky
06 Wish You Were Here
07 Us & Them
08 Money
09 Another Brick in The Wall
10 Comfortably Numb
11 Hey, You
12 Run Like Hell

? (AUD, cassette) > ? (presumably cd-r) > EAC? > SHN > DIME >> CoolEditPro* > FLAC > TheTradersDen
*bass cut, noise reduction in key spots, relative normalizaion

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-69c9f6
or
http://lix.in/-68434b
http://lix.in/-69c9ec
http://lix.in/-6b508d
http://lix.in/-6cd72e
http://lix.in/-6e5dcf
http://lix.in/-6fe470
http://lix.in/-716b11
http://lix.in/-72f1b2

or
http://vkrnkz.link-protector.com
http://vkrnkn.link-protector.com
http://vkrnkc.link-protector.com
http://vkrnkr.link-protector.com
http://vkrnks.link-protector.com
http://vkrnmx.link-protector.com
http://vkrnmw.link-protector.com
http://vkrnmv.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-68437d
or
http://lix.in/-69ca14
http://lix.in/-6b50b5
http://lix.in/-6cd756
http://lix.in/-6e5df7
http://lix.in/-6fe498
http://lix.in/-716b39
http://lix.in/-72f1da
http://lix.in/-65363b

or
http://vkrnmk.link-protector.com
http://vkrnmm.link-protector.com
http://vkrnmz.link-protector.com
http://vkrnmn.link-protector.com
http://vkrnmc.link-protector.com
http://vkrnmr.link-protector.com
http://vkrnms.link-protector.com
http://vkrnzx.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

whomever posted the above is not the real requester!

In all seriousness, thank you for posting this and all of the other shows that you have!!!

I cannot wait to grab it and re-live that moment in my life

You are incredible at what you are doing and have an awesome filter for quality and I would have to say very excellent taste in music!!

Keep it up!!

now - for the person that is blatantly *lying* about who they are and posting an ad for another forum with this boot

I guess I would say get a life, but honestly your site is cool too

I just can't believe that you are that desperate for attention that you would post a "fake thank you"

:)

Peace

Anonymous said...

Note: I deleted the 1st comment because it was obviously SPAM.

There are some hard feelings out there because I was offered to join another site (on their terms) but turned them down.

-Dave

Anonymous said...

What can I say that hasn't been posted before ......

A sincere thanks.

All the best to you and yours in these troubled days.

Anonymous said...

I love the music and the era most of what I see and would like to hear was generated. I hope I can find someone here with a kind heart, a little patience and the knowledge to inform me as to how to get the music from here to my Intel iMac.

Beth said...

Thanks so much for re-upping this one. I had wanted to download it, but the links had expired. You're too gracious.

biboprof said...

Hi JB, I don't understand exactly what is your problem, but I work with a Mac Intel Tiger 10.04 and it is quite easy to get the music on your pc from here...

All you need is two free applications : UNRAR and xACT

1) copy and paste the links, follow the instructions on Megaupload page and the download manager of your browser will do the rest

2) when you have all the sections in the same folder click on the forst one and Unrar will mount a new folder with all the files decompressed

3) now you have a bunch of FLAC files that you can't play on iTunes... just drag them into the xACT icon, in the DECODE section, and follow the instructions to get AIFF or WAV files

p.s. if you own TOAST TITANIUM you can listen directly to flac files and decode them to AIFF

Enjoy !

Anonymous said...

Not sure if it's me but I have tried twice. When decompressing I get a corrupt file error on part 7.

Derekdomino said...

Hi,
thanks for the great music on your Blog.
The last file is corrupted and there seems to be a combination of Miles Davis PF archives ...?

Anonymous said...

Great show, thanks for trying !
Always broken flacs from the real 2.0
Get help from Doc !
Same broken files as before. And some are to short.
Quality boots, yes but broken flacs ruin quality.
Have yet to find a total show with Pink Floyd here, that is not destroyed !
Serriously from anonymous boot-collector

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that the last post must be a joke, there are plenty of complete quality Floyd shows here on QB. Maybe it's your computer?

Jef said...

First & foremost - thanks a bunch! Just a heads up, though - the last two files in the Mega list actually point to a Miles Davis concert. I had to replace the last two with the ones from Rapid.

Cliff said...

My first time trying to down load any music off the web. I got an error on this Denver show Using Megaupload saying d2 T10 Flac is corrupt and there is no tracks 11 & 12. This is on FLAC Part 8
65363b.
Also this folder labeled Miles Davis showed up. Nothing in it just a folder.
Other wise this looks like it will be fun once I get the hang of it.